Sightings Thread

Is this the one I heard about that revs out to 13k and get ]s sick air off jumps? :rofl

Saw a fitted blue sti in scotia. Kid was a dick. “too cool for his own good type”. Also saw a dark blue or black m5. Caught it out the corner of my eye on route 7

saw a heard of dick grazing into johnnyk butthole

saw Zack today

Saw an newer M3 with license plate that said “EPICLOOT”…tool.

johnny on rt 7 early last night, and pete in the evo near madison

seen a imola yellow b7 s4 driven by some old folks twas sick, on 890 monday. Yesterday seen a burgandy m5(03ish) with some gold/yellowish rims, possibly stockers painted… on rt5 yesterday, I think it had VT plates.

Some dude creepin me at Advanced Auto in Rotterdam. Saw me on my phone and holla’d out YO YOU ON SHIFT *****

I saw a black supra that looked just like your old one being loaded onto a flatbed at the airport waiting/parking area yesterday.

Saw a black older like late 80s early 90s 3 series lowered with an exhaust crossing western at new karner on Monday around 6 looked nice.

She’s a member here. My old car is in MD.

Saw the head honcho of this forum last night while filling up with e85. I looked at him and shook my head from left to right and laughed.

lmao

I think I saw member Hanstech in the MR-S where river road turns into pearl street heading into Albany around 445 this evening.

A blue bus of Mexicans invaded the laundrymat at work this morning

black 240 pulled over on western ave like an hr ago. sucks bro

spotted everyones girlfriend at my house, except the fat ones.

and yours was tending to my needs

:expressionless:

Blue civic dressed up like an STi at crossgates. Looked horrible

blue legacy GT wagon… on way home from gus’s, i saw him pop the wastegate open so i followed him onto 787, then alt7… thing wasn’t very fast, i had let on off the the gas so i didnt run into him LOL