Sightings Thread

saw the 2hunge launch so hard at the track that his muffler tip scraped the ground :rofl

link me! he passed me on a blind turn just up the road

he went HARD aha

Whatd he run?

nick went somewhere in the 12s and that kid in the dodge caliber i think went in the 13s or 14s

low 12s trapping 110

12.3@110mph iirc

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q311/Xpaywtithdeath/photo-4.jpg

Saw some red gli on central that had the roflwagens sticker on it . Gave me the thumbs up

some hott ass chick runnin a black srt8 challenger w/ a dealer plate at lvd tonight…

Saw myself missing gears over and over again…

Also saw the 2hunge puttin in WORK!

Cutie in a new style black STi 5 door, with a large dent on her driver’s front fender.

:facepalm

She is there almost every week…so HOT!! Lots of tattoos also…nice blower in the Challenger too, she is getting better each week at launching it.

she wa running low 12s…her dad in the mustang was running high 11s…im assuming it was her dad by what the announcer said…

btw you drive the srt8 jeep w/ a custom plate the same as your username? if so i saw you too…ive always loved the srt8 jeeps…another cool thing i just noticed today was the srt logo etched into the brake rotors…thought that was awesome…

Thanks…just had the rotors custom made a month ago. It was a good night for the Jeep…came in second in the Pure Street brackets tonight. Wish I could do that every Wed…won $50 and a trophy. I got beat by .04 secs in the final.

Saw justin2386 almost drive a WS6 Firebird into a telephone pole. Too much power for him to handle

Wooosh on central right in front of me when I got off 2W.

Saw/heard a CRAZY accident in front of my house last night at like 10:30pm. At least the sound of it. Dude was sliding what seemed like forever and then one big BANG. Then the horn was on for like 10 minutes. I thought that the person had surely died (laying on the horn with their head). Dude and car are okay. Although his license plate is lodged in the guard rail. Anyone who’s been to my house knows the kind of bend I live on in the country.

Gotta say…that Mercury or Lincoln or whatever the kid is driving is one sturdy car lol. Guard rail moved like a foot, but all the panels were still on the car. Very much driveable.

Just saw what appeared go be some pretty good looking blonde chick in a red eclipse pulled over on 787 in cohoes. Had her sitting on the guardrail while 2 state troopers and a cohoes cop were searching her car.

Saw a red mk3 golf lowered on some sort of wheels. Nothing special but I gav e him a toot! Also saw the mk5 jetta, white in color, dumped with chrome wheels. Looks killer but from my last experience he was a faggoat. However It looks killlller. Also saw a tan aston martin on i90 while I was getting off defreetsville exit.