Sightings Thread

i also saw that mk5 jetta yesterday

Yessir, wasn’t paying attention and saw ya last minute lol

Rolls on some sick new merc. wheels, but def seemed like a douche
I actually have a pic on my phone somewhere

edit:

I heard the sirens for that, where was the accident?

…you didn’t go out and check on the guy? Christ, 30 seconds on the horn would hqve been enough for me to go see if he was alright…

Kill em all, let fairy tales sort em out.

Another orange limited edition boxster stuck in traffic on central.

Right in front of my house not far from RCS on 101.

How did you gather that from my post? I was on the phone with 911 in seconds and out there in 30 second (maybe even less). Dude was fine and so was the car. How did you think I saw the car if I didn’t go out? I am usually first on the scene from the neighbors as I’m the one who lives on the tight bend. I’ve had, in the last 10 years, like 8 accidents in front of my house. One of which I posted on here (guy flew over the guard rail and missed the house by like 10 ft).

i thought i saw another srt8 guy have them too? unless i saw you twice and didn’t realize it…lol

MINT '68 Camaro 350 in some random lot off 155. Also a sick red Challenger with some matte black highlights, sounded insane

Those are some pretty dumpy sightings not as per your usual AutoFocus. You didn’t see any Ferrari California’s, Lambo’s, Space shuttle’s etc today??

Carb clownz :rofl

How couldn’t I?

Hahaha, I was posting some muscle that I saw instead of exotics, I DID however see a 430 spyder on route 7 a couple hours ago and about 15 corvettes on rt 7 at the diner. A friend of mine also spotted the orange murcielago on rt 9 today as well.

new A7 in EG :excited

saw the white porsche with black wheels and a blue lip on 9. he didnt look over though

Dark grey GTR on Central. Not WOOSH either. Car is gorgeous and STUNNING in person. Forgot what they looked like up close.

I saw a brand new black one rolling down central on Wednesday. Looked like it still had the temp reg in the window

http://freerevs.com/pictures/1696450.jpg

@

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mQf1rmUDWWI/S7vLHDa22hI/AAAAAAAAAaI/Ftw4ItNqW9E/s1600/Adult-world-neon.jpg

-silver Ferrari 348(?) convertible on I90
-silver R8 driving over the northway
-a bunch of Citroens on the northway and one in Nassau. Apparently a show around here (auto museum?). They have to be the ugliest cars ever made. Hideous.