Sightings Thread

rofl at 90k escalades

ouch

Escalades are for blacks. Sorry had to say it :rofl

…soo i have no idea why lol, but i just got a text of a pic of chris cossey in m3… soo i guess thats a sighting? lol

http://i55.tinypic.com/v60znc.jpg

Havent seen it yet but im sure im gonna have to detail it or put new wheels/ bumpers/nav units…lol who knows whats first

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/260559_241772445833949_100000035863629_1027780_2075065_n.jpg

:lol

:rofl :rofl :rofl

about a dozen audi quattro coupes and a couple thousand subarus on the mt washington auto road.

also a million horsepower freightliner with turbos the size of beach balls :excited

older Rolls Royce sedan somewhere between Rhinebeck and Hudson on route 9 and a newer Bentley sedan on Clinton Avenue in Albany this afternoon

^how was the good guys show jellies, thinking of checking it out tomorrow

Good show with a bunch of real nice cars. The big block powered Metropolitan was sick.
I wouldnt bother tomorrow because most of the cars are gonna be gone by noon. Thats what Ive heard alot of people say and thats normally true of 3 day car shows.

Saw Cossey in the m3 on the thruway an hour or so ago, presumably heading to NJ or wherever he was going for those track events.

Saw Big Red’s mustang on Rt. 9 a little while ago. Thing is money.

Just saw a Delorean on 155 going towards rt20, pretty sick. Also saw a red E46 3 series with black rims, idk why but I loved it…

a few days ago i think i may have saw john (88slowmarow)talking on his phone outside of his shop? i beeped as i drove by and got a confused, do i know you wave. i assumed it was his shop because there was a black camaro sitting out front

where ? on ushers ? blue buildings ? what were u driving lol

yup, ushers road, red civic 4 door with the black hood and rear bumper… i drive by every day going home from work

thatys u lolol no shit . i work at park auto as well . basically just look for the burnouts and i will be there

yup thats me, youve prob seen me around town as well. as for the burnouts, i noticed there was some new rubber layed down right there as of recently haha. next time i see that youre there ill stop in and formally introduce myself