Sightings Thread

:number1

saw soooo much CP at my neighbors grad party, decided to down tequilla and beer until all of them seemed wayy to attractive… thats when i made my move

win!

I hate you You better have taken a shit ton of pics of that beast. I want them.

Still in gulf livery I hope too

Late model white Ford pickup at a local adult novelty store.

slammed camo integra with a kayak on top

do it man , im there every weekend esp at nights

Saw Kramer spill oil on his suit, curse, and then peel out of the parking lot.

Will do:tbu

Some kid sporting a lowered black vw gli on bbs style wheels pulled into ASS this AM along with a blonde chick. I was in the waiting area messing with the coffee maker. Anyone on here?

This was me, but i dont even know where the hell Guilderland center is or where the hell Guilderland is for that matter.

:ponder…:rofl

Your car looked really nice. Did someone borrow your car?

saw a new gti (red) lowered on some nice wheels on 787 this am. had some stickers in the reat window. was clean.

Figured it out, i was taking one of my reps there to meet a customer, place looks like a truck stop right?

Maybach and Bentley at DD’s on rt7 :bowdown Also, a white ZR1 on rt20, after a bright blue M3 Vert.

Rumor has it the owner had some birthday money burning a hole in his pocket that he needed to spend.

Seen Sully eat Zero carbss today. Unreal

2 chicks in an orange gallardo vert with florida plates, mashing it off every light coming through the altamont ave, curry rd. intersection

Going to find said girls NAOW