Sightings Thread

^LOL.
Saw a TB evo9 SSL with a front mount and black brembos At westgate plaza. Looked so dope.

Blue EM1 with black wheels outside CDTC with rear bumper removed. Someone here I figured?

JustinGSR cousin

Saw two trashy fatties in pajamas flip out on the RedBox at Price Chopper in Coby, slam the door on their sweet intrepid, then tear ass down the lot and fly around the row of cars without hesitation. Someone will die in that lot one day.

sick silver 93? rx7 w front mount on state st

By any chance is the dude with the orange corvette a state trooper? cause i saw his car at the trooper barracks in guilderland again

Pretty sure the owner is a member on here. I saw it last week at the gym.

car was at the track last night…13.8 car i think…maybe a little less

I don’t frighten easily, I am not afraid of death, driving fast, scary movies, cemeteries or bro-dudes on steroids… but FUCKING CHRIST, I AM NOT GOING TO SLEEP FOR A WEEK NOW BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE CLOWNS.

PJB in 20 years

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

clowns have always kinda creeped me out. Something just aint right with those people.

:rofl:rofl

that picture is fucking creepy…rapist/serial killer written all over it

dude , i woulda pissed myself from laughing so hard . id be the one to go over and fuck wit IT

seen this skyline at the auction today w looksexys2000

had a note on it saying “must ship car out of country immediately” lol

http://i52.tinypic.com/sybbww.jpg

whats up with that?

looks like an s14 silvia to me…

Yea, but they look very similar to the R33 GTS, which is in the pic. Prolly only there because the guy got a notice of possible seizure. Him = owned.

rhd drive though.

Just buy a shit 240 with vins and a title for $300 and put it on the road.

Black D2 A8 on some BIGG benz chrome dubs stanced out vurrry nicely on washington ave ext.