Sightings Thread

Singh in a laser?

Purple Prowler on 146 in CP and an orange one at Kmart in CP and a black Bentley convertible on the northway tonight

:rofl:rofl

haha nahh not snagged, but that was def me lol.

Who are the blondes…

dont worry bout it

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/142/465/okay+gif+i+got+bored+and+i+needed+a+okay_2d3314_2295970.gif?1309550718

few houses down the street from my house…not a turbo one…but still a sweet car nonetheless…

Saw some shift bros at lvd.

saw some badass TL on bronze rims racing tn at the valley…^^^^
Car looks good man!

Yuck. E39’s are where its at. Still subtle looking cars that haul plenty of ass. And good condition used ones are in the 20’s. My car I’d like to get when I graduate.

saw a red supra at the track. ran a 8.97 @ 164mph… anyone on here?

somewhat agree with you, the e60 m5s are hot as fuck but imo look more of like a family car… The e39 looks more racier and sporty… Belongs more on the track then the e60 it looks like, idk

I’m generally not a big fan of the newer BMW styling (although the 2-door 3-series looks pretty sweet), for some reason I’ve always though every E60 I saw in person looked huge. For some reason this didn’t seem to bother me on the wagons, something about the sedans just doesn’t feel right.

I’ve just always liked the understated but still racy styling on the E39 M5. Its a car you could look at and glance over without noticing all that much, but once it does have your attention you notice how menacing it really is. And I’ve wanted one ever since I saw the BMW commercial with Clive Owen generally beating the daylights out of the car with a terrified madonna in the back.

Fuck outta here.

waaaaaaat no way, I shoulda went if he’s not trollin

saw me almost rear ending slwrthnu pulling into his street

black gtr getting onto 787 south, not the hks one. younger guy with a chick too? love those cars.

Black 92 240 no hood with blacktop sr20 swap and huge fmic sitting in front of Carmen courts in Guilderland.

saw you too :hug