Sightings Thread

probably, he has a duece and lives in pattersonville

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/284706_2284410667470_1164985263_32877175_7861834_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/216647_1801900861266_1652163316_1377494_887846_n.jpg

Nice. Did he steal that sign? I know it said Donnelly construction on it and theyre the company that does alot of highway work around here.

Saw a guy riding a motorcycle down Washington ave without a helmet, I had to do a double take.

no clue what kind of shenanigans he was up to

Dark silver gtr getting off of 87s today.

canadian city golf on 87…it looked good IMO…

:rofl, we should borrow it

Red Ferrari F355 Convertible, tan interior. Old guy driving with girl in passenger seat out past Curtis Lumber off exit 12. Car sounded SICK. Silver C5 Vette infront of him. Were moving pretty good. Love those cars.

If that car was black, and I had the Soup… OMG would have been epic experience. :rofl

Sat night at the parking garage in Toga I drunkenly introduced myself to Nick350Z in his blue 350 and green wheels and all the other people he was with. They had a nice group of cars cruise in me and my buddies were killing time waiting for the women, so I figured it was a good time to pass out business cards, taunt people into burnouts and make LOLZ. Was a good time.

i didnt know half the people i was with. haha. You told some old couple in a nissan murano or rouge to do a burnout that me LOL. I did one for you though since no one else would.

YEah! LOL The chick was cool driving it, she goes “its got the 350Z motor” I go yeah and AWD, it should spin all 4. or something to that effect! lol

Yeah you did a nice lil one, car sounded like tits in the garage too!

How about that mustang GT chode, I was hoping he was going to plow into something trying to drift the turn. hahahaha

It was a fun time! Nice to meet ya also bro. :number1

hahaha yea man i remember hearing burn all four.
yea just a little one from me, running out of tire in the back. Thanks
I didnt see the mustang. I wish i did.
nice to meet you too.

:rofl I disabled the AWD in my wife Murano and tried getting it to burnout. The thing wouldn’t even chirp. Slow as piss! 0-60 in 11s FTL

haha yupp

PJB creepin on sweaty

who was actually sweaty at the time

ironic

love4boost were you at bestbuy yesterday?? i think i saw that eclipse in the parking lot.

nah, couple days ago not yesterday.