Sightings Thread

LOL

saw the fugly colored wheel vw in toga…in front on ben and jerrys. no sign of the man himself though,woulda bought him some brew, oh well.

Spotted you at the tolls on friday. Rita loved the mustache lol

Jake in the s2000 on columbia turnpike

That yellow turd?

Saw a bunch of N’s having a rap battle on Morton Ave.

Black s2k with a cage, plate said something like H10fficer at the 787/90 interchange on my commute home

jeenclosures, he only has a million page build thread lol

just saw that s8 on central as well as a sick red lowered jetta debadged w/ rims and aftermarket front end or lip? idk…looked good as shit.

Saw a white del-sol fart can and a tan trunk lid geting off exit 7 on northway

Green integra GSR with a carbon fiber hood rip by me on rosendale rd the other night. Sounded like a wet fart, and smelled like a mix of burnt oil and coolant for the next quarter mile up the road where it was.

Made a lot of noise, and didn’t really go too fast.

Saw e man at crosstown going to get his swell on. The GTi looks awesome man!

no his is black with the full cage. yellow one is a homo

jake aka that guyVVV

Saw a dickhead in a mercedes doing over 100 come up and pass me on the right while i was moving out of the left lane on the bike. Almost fucking killed me. Noticed his lights moving over just in time.

Debadged silver MK4 R32 on 87 southbound tonight.sounded like it had an exhaust

that car isnt running well at all right now…i know the owner…i forget what he said was wrong with it though…oh well…:lol

Rat tail.

deathbyrat

To the d bag who flipped me off for no reason while i was behind you and your friend down i-90 in that piece of shit hyundai santa fae with the rainbow stickers. I pulled up next to you to give you a piece of my mind and you recline the seat all the way back and hide from me like the cock sucking sob that you are. That really pissed me off

Thank you to the dude in the f250 for sreaming something i could not understand and giving me a big thumbs up and a smile. I take it you liked my car, and that made my day

That would be me