Sightings Thread

:rofl

The one the same color as u is very serious and I’m pissed he won’t unleqsh it all

The car you guys are talking about it a big tire car right??

If its the same car I’m thinkin of he rarely brings it out…and its fast
Like faster than s10 eddy fast, or so I’ve heard

saw a random guy give me a beep and a wave while I was taking the camaro for the last rip of the year. I don’t know why I don’t drive it more, such a blast to cruise around in.

I’m talkin about Jefferson 70 challenger same color as nickel charger . Car is almost always out , this yr he had some mishaps though . So that kept it in

Blue S4 with a cage at the intersection of 4&43 in E.G it was loud as hell and the plate said “AMDIOS”

I see that all the time.

Saw 240Chris or whatever his name is pull into 20 mall this am while I was waitin for the bus.

believe i saw deathbyrt sitting in the funeral home parking lot on washington ave in rens. around 130. i was in my dads truck since my car is at the body shop

Yep. Was me. Had a family friend pass so my mother and i got there early to pay our respects.

sorry to hear man

sorry to hear man. i know that feeling all too well

Eh, it happens. Im hoping him and my grandpa (they were friends) are in a better place having a good old “whos the loudest talker” contest as most old men do.

hell ya man, i’de drive a camaro too if random guys waved and beeped

:gay

wait wut.

rusty fenders ITT?

Some awful sounding 6.0 gto. Red with a rear body kit, monster huge tach on top of dash and a bunch of gagues on the pillar. Took him from 60-110 with me 2 cars ahead of him to pass me. In my audi.

think i saw that car at the last lv drift event?

Im not sure. Some kid that looked like smokinssss driving it backwords hat amd all. Complemented with woodchuck friend smoking.Sounded really, really bad. Just horrible exhaust rasp and note to it.

dark blue Bentley coupe followed by an older red M3 on 9p in Saratoga this afternoon