Sightings Thread

O ya?

Come out of hibernation because someone mentioned you?

kid’s name is Peter aswell lol, he’s a tech at cooley… cool kid, car isn’t really that fast… lol

Anybody know of a boosted grey G35 4 door in the area? Definitely saw one drive through the tunnel under the plaza in albany on Tues. He got on it after the U-Turn and it looked decently quick.

no.

:rofl

I know some dude used to have a SUPERCHARGED grey 4 door g back when I used to work for infinity…

Coulda been it. I dunno I was on the back landing of the building so I wasn’t too close. Just sounded like it had some form of F/I and moved pretty good. Such a dumb spot to speed though. Cops always sit in the open area between both tunnels.

Spotted some chode whistler in a black fox body Mustang coupe w/ a Steeda badge on the back driving like a douche on Altamont Ave while on his cell phone. Let’s romp on it just so we can tailgate the Dodge Dakota in front of us, shall we?

Saw the blue 350z from the drift events (and I’m guessing he’s on here) at a body shop in Hudson falls. God damn that thing is low

Nick350z on here, and yeah Id say it’s one of the lowest static cars in the area

6spd eg

saw SSmokin goin north on 87 by the twins

gearheadz leading the way

Saw the black/dark grey gtr on 87n tonight

:rofl

yah I gotta do something about those.

I think i saw deathbyRt On lark St, madison intersection. around 330ish…

Singh in front of Harbor Freight around 4

:smiley:

Santa was trollin’ the neighborhoods hard today.