Sightings Thread

He was cruising around hard yesterday too. Creepin like a mother fucker with a bunch of weird ass people with him by my house.

Midway?

Think so. They used to hand out candy canes each year to everyone that they passed, but this was the first year they didn’t. I was PISSED!

Def was midway, they got out and handed them to the little kids on my street yesterday. They looked at me and were like fuck this guy, probably same way they played you.

I was inside, but they used to ring doorbells and hand them out. Those were the days.

Santa came around on a fire truck when I was a kid. I always wanted to see santa enter a burning building.

I should check this thread more.

Also saw a Black S14 at HVCC and a clean white S13 hatch on 87 south today, made my drive more fun

grayish white EVO 8 (i think)
poppin’ the wastegate by pchopper

Reckone in the s10 on the northway this morning and Underboosted on 890 tonight

GreenGSR, His car parked on madison ave today… Car is freaking nice man

audi crew by wendys on central

Yeah buddy. Audi buddy GTG

im sad you, you should have called me since i owned two of the cars there before lol

Haha true. Was an Impromptu gtg. Well set something up soon.

I think I saw aero93, not sure though. What color is your m5?

Negro

Oh, not him then lol. I think it might have actually been the one that sbardy was talking about a while back. Said it had blueish halos n shit

I think it’s black. Not sure now actually. :lmao

0:50

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPpXcbExirk[/ame]

Redwgn - where did you see me today?

Car is carbon black so pretty much black and every 5 series has halos lol and not many can tell the difference between a regular 5 and an m5. mine are oem yellowish / white and I have xenon headlights since it was raining out today

I was on i90 and in east greenbush today and in colonie

Mannnnn I’m not a BMW n00b lol. I saw it on washington ave ext. It was def an m5