Sightings Thread

a6 w/k04’s dp’s/tune/etc, 2011 a4 sport 5spokes

Saw a white with white rims 89 civic hatch today around 9 on central looked real good

What language is that? :lol All I know was it was clean and had four circles on the trunk.

sick green/white brockway with what sounded like a straight piped 8v detroit out near caledonia, ny

Newer yellow camaro ss with transformer license plate frames at route 5/I 890 ramp intersection.

Was it this one? Guy is out of Marathon, NY its a Detroit 60 and he brings it to a lot of shows and did some pulls this summer.

Saw a TL with some wheels on it turning onto the road in schoharie where DMV is/was.

Chevy makes a Transformers edition yellow Camaro. It even has the autobots emblem on the fenders

Redevil?

Yeah, and it’s fucking moronic.

It turns into bumble bee when youre in your room crying yourself to sleep because youre 43 and single owning a transformers $45,000 car.

Saw this douchers fantastic parking at hvcc last week :rofl

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/388275_10150592857933368_689118367_11649611_1544737358_n.jpg

Fuck I park my truck like that any chance I get. If I don’t do it with the 3500 the ass end sticks out 6 feet out past the parking space :lol

looked just like it but it had a grain box on it and wasnt in quite as good shape

This is just complete misinformation. I’m not even going to bother correcting you. Just know that you’re wrong.

:lol The funny thing was, the car didn’t had any transformer emblems on it, he must of thought it would be cool to put a transformer license plate frame on it.

Saw myself driving off the Enterprise lot in a 2012 Ford Focus for the next couple days while the Infiniti gets fixed. Not a big fan of the Focus, but it was between that or a Chevy Aveo.

Think it was the same color TL but it had mass plates on it IIRC. Was confuse.

I saw my truck’s twin on route 20 in Pittsfield tonight. Same decals, same wheels, had a tonneau cover. The only obvious difference was that it had chrome trim above the wheels

:rofl everyone already does that anyway with their aveos and shit

Wicked clean silver evo 8 at Wendy’s in Scotia today around lunch time.

black GTR on the northway this morning