Sightings Thread

This. Notice the headlights…Eye lashes?

^^ive seen that car at hvcc…and i just…yeaa

I saw this at a shopping center in Amsterico:

Theres 3 wings on the trunk and 1 on the roof.

That is epic

dont be making fun of my car…

Gotta have the 3 wings for roll,pitch, and yaw. Car couldn’t keep the ponies down without em

Shouldn’t have a wooden car out in the rain.

nah headed back from work it was like 430 iirc

LKSi on Rt20 heading towards CRC @ ~9pm tonight?

Hudson falcon… Dude where do you hide. I never see you around mechanicville. But i i constantly see a clean ass white 2.5rs sedan crusing past my house.:ponder

I’m up on Frog Island it’s basically between Stillwater and Mechanicville, my house is almost directly under the white water tower. I have an odd work schedule and I work 12 hour shifts so I’m out of town at 5am and I don’t get back into town until 7pm or so.

I drive a black Evo X by the way. Where abouts are you?

Pjb do you really have two spot mirrors per mirror on your truck?

Wish I knew that was you… would’ve rammed my car into ya. I’ve got full coverage :skid

I know you mentioned you drive the evox and ive been on the look out for it. I saw a black one cruising behind me down rt 146 thru town and then took a right infront of pchop. I have a white evo8 and live over near costanzos bar

I think I saw you filling up one time at the Sunoco on 146 near the Toyota/Porsche dealerships.

We’ll have to meet up sometime and harass the kids that hang out in the McDonalds plaza.

Im down for that. When do those hooligans generally hang out over there?

Weekend nights when it’s warm. They’re high schoolers and there’s nothing else to do in this town so you can’t blame them. They’ve harassed John (88slowmarro) before and even the cops were involved in that. :lol

We can also cruise up together to Nisky or LG when the weather starts to get nice as well.

Hell yeah. Im always down for a good cruise. Let me know!

that guts like 60 and his cars been around for forever. pjb i must have seen u around today i was right by that car

Is there a problem here?

What the fuck is wrong with you?