Sightings Thread

blue sti on 50 in saratoga near the mall with pink CRC and monster sticker on the back glass… was getting onto 87

dark blue challenger on 9 in saratoga with loud ass exhaust- sounded amazing

also saw a dark green and silver 2-toned fox body hatch in saratoga- really clean looking

Saw some fat burnout marks from slicks on Alt. 7 today…:shifty:ninja

saw those too, looked like the same car did 4 or5 diff digs lol

Nooooooooo not all the same car and truck lol

Dark blue challenger may be my old one!!!
X pipe tiny stock mufflers.I did love the way it sounded…

what looked to be a bone stock white mkvi jetta with the plate v8 lolz

Maybe it was the guy who runs Simple Machines forums and it was “VB LOLZ”.

Maybe it was a TDI and he was loling at V8 MPGz!

black '80’s Ferrari convertible on Plank road in CP

Black GTR on Western near Crossgates around 545 tonight.

Saw a GTR with FL plates on it that said “godzirra” today down state.

saw a prelude, silver with black bumpers and mismatched wheels. has a blower and sounds like poop. has altezza tail lights aswell. whats with the whole “racing and accelerating in traffic”? i hear ur tiny jackson racing roots blower whinning. ur cool. i get it. now fix your exhaust and go play with the other slow cars.

seen 02rallyblue tonight at the publik house in malta sorry i didnt introduce my self i was not positive it was your car till i left and seen the cf hood and pink interior

I traded the SS in for that car. Thats my new car broski. I was braking her in. 2 fast 2 furious street wars were tonight/

ROR

Saw Wheels leaving the parts store this AM, I waved you out onto State St. Car looks good dude!

Saw that white hard top miata yesterday on wolf road. It’s clean

I saw a white Miata hardtop warming his tires up like he was Jenson Button in Central ave traffic yesterday.

Also silver evo with e85evoix plates. And a guy in a blue z28 yelling profanities at me for no reason.

Thanks, and thanks. Car was dirty, I was picking up a wax applicator pad. It actually has a coat on right now waiting to haze up.

orange copper s10? with like 10.5s out back