Sightings Thread

Red NSX heading south on 87 near exit 5 or so this morning.

V8 swapped FC Rx7 @ colonie center. Had black wheels and looked like it was ready for some body work. Also an blue 05 sti at colonie center.

He was at the nisky lot tonight for a min. Needs a paint job badddd

I saw Nick’s 200 in the Schenectady parking garage while I was dropping somebody off to get her car

I rolled through the Nisky Lot last night with the Z06. I only saw 2 Evos and a fuckin Hyundai accent with a retarded amount of neon lights.

One of the evo’s was mine. Saw you in the yellow Z06. Beautiful car man

Haha thanks. It’s actually my Step Dads car, but I drive it more than he does.

Saw an E30 M3 on Hoosick St. today. Beautiful car

yellow ferrari 360 vert in the saratoga hospital parking lot

red 350z and a blue s2000 riding down 9p together

new black camaro with graphite striping and 427rs badging

I would love to have a C6Z06 some day. There was guy that stopped in a boosted TC at the lot… Gayer than a bag of dicks tho

Yes they are!

blue viper gts with a red supercharged badge on the fender. getting on Everett.

Pjbs sexxxxmobile at the Mohawk bike trails.

what color was the TC?

Just saw Dave in the 5 series pullin into Clifton Park Walmart

White w/ a cf hood.

saw a white ss camaro in amsterdam and a red 911 on the sacandaga

Red Cobalt SS and owner at the Price Chopper plaza near 155 & Central. He was waiting for me to come to my car but was pretending to be busy looking at his wheel or something.

First thing he asked was “Is it tuned?”. Why would that be the first thing to ask about a car? Then asked me how much torque I make so I said 360 and he said and say "Ohhhhh, I make more than THAT? and pointed at my car. He covered his mouth when he said it like it was a burn. I said OK and left.

Another friend of mine just got a g8 , has bolt ons and b.s handheld tuner I drove it today and I really like em lol . Can’t wait as he wants to do a maggie on it !!!

http://i.imgur.com/9GwIT.png