Sightings Thread

I crash every black vehicle i drive. Thats why i changed the bikes plastics to white :lol

Saw JSEnclosures parked in front of the club house at the Clifton Park Sportsman club this afternoon.

Saw my ***** pjb on 890 w his freshly clay bared f150 cheessing when he saw me lol

I didnt realize it was you until you blew the horn and then I saw the shift sticker. I was trying to get away from that group of slow idiots at the tollbooths.

its a shame about that s8, it was mint and from what i could see should have lasted a long time for the new owner but maybe this was for the best

Maybe if you didn’t drive a truck with a BOAT ANCHOR FOR AN ENGINE you would’ve been able to GET AWAY!!!

It needed to die.

Jim why the hate on the audi lol

I don’t hate the car, it looked great, I just didn’t like the bad vibe attached to it as I previously mentioned.

I bet the original owner was a dick to the car and then it became a miserable fuck of an S8.

it was rush hour traffic and all the lanes were backed up. I didnt have anywhere to get away from them until the tollbooths. People were doing 45 on the fucking thruway on a bright sunny day.

ever see the movie Christine?

Should’ve passed 'em all on the shoulder.

Saw Alpine on central.

Did it look like this?

No sir.

That’s the one. I was in a black E38 BMW in Niskayuna by Lisha Kill.

just saw frank at keeler bmw

Do you shoot lost arrow league?

Yea buddy! Buying the last piece for my car so I can drive it today.

silverstone s2k with black wheels on rt 50 yesterday. younger dude drivin. Every time i see an s2k i want one.