Sightings Thread

I was in my truck. Super incognito. :ninja

Good deal… I’m in that industrial plaza across from d&r trailer park

Definite highlight of the entire evening.

1. She cut out in front of cars with her guy friend.
  2. She peddled like there was no tomorrow.
  3. She looked back to see where friend was.
  4. The front end got wobbly and she went down, HARD.
  5. All three of us in the vehicle at the same time went “OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”, but we realized we were in nice A/C’d vehicle w/ windows up.
  6. Laughing ensued for I’d say a healthy 180-210 seconds.

Was she good looking or Nah ???

Not that I recall… Especially after she face planted into the dirt.

I’m sure she’d still have been in your league though lol.

Saw the Lambo last night at Guptils. It was a convertible Gallardo.

Watched a kid do the same thing on the sidewalk in front of kurver kream the other night. Was hauling up the sidewalk and didnt see there was no ramp to the other side and hit the curb at a solid 12/15MPH and fucking went air borne and faced the pavement hard. I almost drove off the road laughing.

In other news, i was having a slight anxious/half a pany attack last night all stressed out about work and school and if ill find a well paying job, benefits etc where i want to after school. Freaking out i walked across the street to get a drink and i found a $100 bill laying in the middle of the store. Kinda was weird that id find that laying there as i was just freaking out about money and future etc.

Def fake.

Yup, counterfeit for sure.

We did something similar at work, expect at work we tied a clear fishing line to a $20 and when someone bent down to pick it up…we yanked it away. Hilarity ensued on many occasions.

Just saw Jesus riding a hoverboard in my sock drawer.

2 Ton epoxy a quarter to the ground in easily view able spot. Buddy did it at auto store on the sidewalk right in front, pretty damn funny how long people will try to pick it up.

I’ve seen that one on Western Ave twice, if it is the same Bently.

seen a red ferarrie in amstedam. a lowered blue legacy with wheels in northville and a red crx with a front mount

Saw a OLD(65+)white male driving a yellow F430 with the plate ‘SAMBA’ and a very young african female in the pass seat on i 90

Maybe, I’m in Lat-Ham. Guy might be a traveler

Just saw a white 02ish TL all VIP’ed out. Actualy looked pretty good

Clean White 240/260/280z on rt7. Keep seeing this guy around.

saw cossey at work today driving a cute little red focus

somebody had a case of jungle fever

Saw justingsr at the movies , he caught me being a horrible father and bringing my oldest son to go see the movie Ted lol.