Sightings Thread

You obey commands very well. Paul will likey

Nope. He missed golden opportunity if there ever was one. I was being nice, but I am not someone that waits around like that :slight_smile:

My GF has a blue hatch and loves it. Awesome features that are weird to see in Fords.

Both of my parents have a Focus. My dad has an '05 and my mom just got a '10

i test drove the blue one at Orange Ford 2 weeks ago. It was an St2 with the recaros… the seats are ment for somebody alot smaller than me AND where I had the seat, I couldnt see out of the drivers side window. I was almost looking out the rear. I wish the car fit me better bc I really like it.

because lumberjack

Next time bring me one. That’s my spot, can hit a golf ball there from my house.

Word ill send you a pm. Attach some money to that golf ball and send it my way

Saw a murdered out jeep nitro with DUB stickers on and the passenger and driver had Jason style hockey masks on flying down central. Was weird

Just saw dead on body doubles for Ricky and Bubbles at Coby Stewarts :rofl Too dark to get a pic of Ricky smoking outside

I saw the black version of Ricky on Cops last night.

I swear to fuck he said “OK SO I WAS DRIVING DRUNK, NO BIG DEAL”

shit was so cash

Saw Kamiya right next to me on Rt 7 toady. Glad he saw me too.

I didn’t think I’d like that cosmic blue on the Evo’s, I felt it was too close to the STi’s plasma blue silica, but it’s pretty sharp.

It’s not bad. It’s scratched to hell though…and the wheels have some curb rash on them. Drives just fine though, except the gas mileage.

I’ve read and heard that the paint is terrible. Gust of wind blows a few leaves across the hood of the car, 4 inch gash.

I wouldn’t doubt it.

I would

I mean there’d have to be at least one stick in there

Saw some type (cossey style) black turbo P-car getting on from central going to xgates area. younger dude, custom plate “gpn group” or something like that. looked flossed.

I saw a guy with fake ears at walmart in hudsonm yesterday

HAHA