Sightings Thread

I want to arm wrestle him. If he wins ill get the same new era sticker.

I see so you want to arm wrestle yourself… interesting.

sidenote just heard my dog fart while posting

Haven’t been up that way in months, I’m actually gonna go do some cardio there today. Albany best has been busy as fuck lately. New era dude better not be thrre

Little cardio for the bitches. New era guy goes around 1-3ish most days

:rofl

I would have thought that was Sbardy too.

white evo with a black trunk?

Saw him yesterday. He’s got a black hood and wheels as well.

hmmm i saw him at a distance, wonder who he/she is

I was right behind him. I don’t know him…and I haven’t seen that car before yesterday.

Spotted the red Vette with the dodge stealth wing on 90W between 24 and 25 around 745am.

Just realized I know AVB.

what ttipped you off? the bright blue heavily modded evo? or his initials as his username?

White Evo gave the bro wave on 67 by Global Foundries as I was bringing my new yellow Bustang vert home. Resisting urge to call it Genespwny.

orange lowered and stretched ruckus splitting lanes in brooklyn, coolest thing i saw while i was down there cause i’m a fucking ricer…lowered g37 that seemed like it had potential till it stopped and the rims made me want to puke.

Haha really Matt? I thought you knew I was on here

haha It didnt click until usmc said something about you driving down his street.

Yea dude how you been man?

Think I just saw Smoosh drive by my work on 146 in CP. Hard to miss!

Not bad working, awaiting my little girl to get here in sept.

Ah dude get ready haha. Our son was born 9/1/12 the next few months prepare for your wife/GF to be miserable when it gets warm.