Sightings Thread

I am already preping, even though she likes summer i am ready to fire up the AC unit haha

Keep the sweat shirts out, it was never cool enough haha.

Ferrari Dino GT, Ferrari 365, Morgan Aero Super Sport, some old jaguar, a coupld old mercedes and a new bentley all in the same parking lot on the latham circle…Ensign Restoration Services, didn’t even know the place existed but it’s pretty awesome and they said they are going to put a small dealership there too. ensignautobody.com

:rofl

You know if its a boy or girl? We have TONS of newborn up to 6-9 month boys clothes youre welcome to look through, free of course we just want to get rid of all the too small stuff lol.

Blue Evo lowered on black wheels on central like 30 mins ago

The AARP Corvette crew at Guptills, about 8 or 9 lined up.

You jellybean.

Yea we are having a girl. Thanks for the offer tho!

No problem I’d rather give em to someone than just drop em in one of those boxes haha.

mk4 supra on south broadway.
pair of squids on streetfighter bikes fucking hauling on RT50. wearing tshirts and jeans. morons.

saw about 20 squids wearing shorts and tank tops today. dunno if its more than usual or its just my new commute

when its hot as fuck out… i ride in a t shirt… no fucks given

squids gon squid

jesus christ, there’s been occasions I’ve worn a duckbill MX helmet on my fucking bicycle. shorts and a tank top is full blown retarded.

Shorts w/ boots = gay
T shirt = fine

I don’t think I’ve ever road with anything other than a tshirt on…

Ahhh the jacket in my closet was worn once on a cold night when I first got my bike…

your skin, not mine. do what you want.

maybe were not chodes constantly doing stupid shit that would cause falling… And if your referring to others hitting you, youve got a hell of alot more to be worried about then a little road rash.

never said anyone was riding like a chode.

these guys were doing dead stop to at least 60 pulls at full throttle. in traffic.
i was behind them.