Sightings Thread

I love seeing guys wearing a motorcycle jacket carrying a helmet in public places. Bikes are so cool that everyone needs to know you have one.

you said “your skin, not mine” as in you would wear full gear because your A - going to do stupid shit like a dumbass, B - The true meaning of a squid, showing off, or C- afraid of getting hit by a car or other moving obstical in which case like i said before, “gear” will be the last of your worries.

to each his own, but i laugh at dudes in 100 degree weather wearing thick ass leather jackets, gloves, fuckin padded pants and boots… your pretty much saying “i suck at riding”…i gueesss if you KNOW your about to do stupid shit its one thing, but if your cruising up the northway to get to your girls house to hang out, no…

option C.

I just saw 2 guys on bikes going up the hill near HVCC. The one in front turned his lights off, and proceeded to do a wheelie up the hill. Why.

you get hit by a car, no jacket is saving you from broken bones or dying…

true. oh well.

False lol. A good leather jacket has armor, a back protector built in, shit like that. They absorb a ton of force and distribute it. They WILL distribute force and prevent a broken bone, and if you don’t think a jacket has ever saved anyone’s life you’re wrong. Wearing a suit can turn that leg that just got sliced off into a seriously broken one, or that broken leg into a small fracture, or that fracture into a nasty fucking bruise. That’s not every time but it’s worth it to me. It’s cool if you think I look stupid wearing leathers, I don’t really give a shit. Just don’t spread misinformation and promote negligence that might cost someone a limb or their life.

Unless it’s skidtard. In your case, please stop wearing a helmet. :skid

I think if a car hits u, ur fucked anyway but like i said to each his own and im on a motard so fuck watcha heaardd, if someone swerved into my lane im hopping the curb and going off roading lol

my only rules on the bike are jeans, aside from the obvious helmet. I always wear jeans, that’s was the rule when i used to ride with my father growing up and it stuck. 99% of the time i wear gloves and a jacket as well. Pretty much the only time i don’t wear a jacket is if i’m just going around the corner. My other rule is no flip flops, for my wife

Jeans aren’t going to help you at all over shorts if you fall at anything more than like 10mph.

avb on wolf rd last night car looks sick broo

We’re you behind me in the Volvo?

gotta roll like this

dem legs

Prolly, but not AS fucked. My buddy broke his back… Def wouldn’t have with a back protector and jacket. Reason i say that is he managed to live even without it but still, might have spent a lot less time in the hospital.

yeepp i was right on your rear bumper haha

When it’s your time, it’s your time…

Fuck that. I’m getting my head frozen. Never gon’ die

Just dropped a cum load in a shot glass and threw in freezer.

Bmw x1 on 87s. First one I’ve seen.

Could be me?