Sightings Thread

HARRHARRHAAAARHHHHHH!!! You got me good! I might pick some up and plastidip my dumpster at the shop… that way if it sucks mega cock its already headed to the landfill!

Thought it was a member, I vaguely remember the pink cage. Is it swapped? I feel like I remember seeing it was?

Sweet. That might be a 2 can jobby.

On a side note I might have you powder coat the wheels over winter once I have winter wheels for it. The plastidip was a quick solution because I like dark wheels on a red car and its way more temporary than spray paint. And cheap as fuck.

Brendin, should be a mid 12 second car if he hasn’t changed anything since I last spoke with him.

Seen l4b in his fox on 90 between exit 24-25 gve a thumbs up thing sounded good

Yea thing is clean. Had two classes with him a few semesters ago when I had my G35. Ironically he was the one who told me about shift… And he doesn’t post on here I think

Lol u got nj plates??

saw a silver mk4 supra with a spoiler and chrome wheels going 87 south by exit 10 on my way to work.

saw Lia in his white GTR with dealer plates rip past me on my way home on 87 by exit 8. I thought it was Ryan at first but figured it wasn’t him because he never goes over 65mph.

I also saw 04wrx on the northway early this afternoon

Nice. It looked great, but I’m bias to that generation impreza haha.

Red GTO with Monaro badging an exhaust and possibly cammed judging by the idle. Around 1:15 on a S Swan street. Revved it before parking in front of my building. Was loud.

cheaaaaaaaa

Yea had the work truck

You can call me Ryan locthe

Maroon older Supra Turbo with exhaust on 90 this morning between 25 and 24.

spotted a red 3000gt yesterday with the plates CRSHRCE, 3000gt was a complete heap of shit

It wasn’t the one with the huge fiberglass wing and decals all up the side was it? I saw one like that a few days ago and chuckled.

the driver did not have a full set of teeth, i know that much.

I saw the new guy with his late dads red C5 with the stealth wing nobody liked this am at the light on Rt7 by the pilot gas station. As I drove up to it coming off 88 I said, damn thats a nice clean looking red C5, got closer I now that car and that wing! Dude the car looks great, and the wing actually fits the car IMO. Dont take shit from people, it really looks good.

I was in the black Z28 Vert that sounds like a nascar going by.

Your car gave me hearing loss the other day. Going out on disability soon. Thanks CuomObama!