Sightings Thread

yellow 996 with tech art front bumper going up the northway about half an hour ago.

Saw what looked like a very clean red 80s Saab 900 turbo lowered on wheels at the 24 tolls heading toward 87s this am. Driver looked over, not sure if its anyone here. Pretty nice looking car though, and not too often seen any more. Kinda looked like an SPG package on the car too.

Saw Mark333355555335533335 in the s2k. I love that car

That shit irritates the fuck out of me. People that do this deserve to get their tires slashed.

Silver cts-v at best in Albany lowered with some dry cleaning in the whip. Sbardy?

Yup. Guy in an R8 parked at the end of the row in front of the Stuyvesant Fridays restaurant last summer. Not in a spot hanging Halfway into the “road” people legitimately couldn’t see trying to leave the aisle and someone almost did get hit. The douches were sitting 2 tables away from us. I walked away and called GPD to report a non emergency and they sent a car over. The guys sprung up and scurried to move the car. Call me an asshole, but I call it dinner and a show.

When I see people parking in handicap spots and they’re not handicapped ill go out of my way to say something to them.

Silver V8 Vantage Volante on Rt. 4 in NG.

blkwgn, wave next time!

his is black

and for what reason? Not every handicap is visible in the first place and second of all if Im not supposed to park there anyway I dont really give a fuck who parks there.

Just saw a brand new white Rs5 on central by Everett looked lowered with a lip kit and exhaust.

My buddy Nate, Alex from underpass got it for him.

Oh ok wasn’t sure what color yours was

I did! You didn’t see me :cry:

Oh and I saw a white Audi R8 on lark street as well

Because I can Paul. If you’re walking upright and have a pep in your step chances are you’re not handicapped. My mother was handicapped and there were times I saw people taking advantage of handicapped spots who were not handicapped parking in them forcing my mother and I to find a spot much further away.

Unfortunately most of the “handicapped” people I see are just fat lazy fucks. Irritates me so bad. Taking spots that are there for people like your mother who need them. Fatasses should have designated spots on the far end of the lot so they are forced to exercise.

there should be a “Fat Placard” if your morbidly obese you get one and have to park at the back of the parking lot.

I agree with that. :lol

I am regretfully guilty of doing that. I parked at the hospital a couple of weeks ago in the handicapped spot but i was picking up my mother and i got out of the car and like ran in to get her and some huge woman was yelling at me out of her window to move my car. She was also about 500lbs and smoking 3 cigarettes at once.

That’s different if your mom is handicapped though. Not sure if she is or not. Shoulda told each one of her chins to fuck off. But you might have been there all day.

Yeah she is. Im guilty by far of using it in NYC And like Boston and maybe at the mall around Christmas time. The lady was super pissed at me i wanted to tell her to fuck off but i was in such a rush i couldnt think of anything clever to say.