Sightings Thread

white mustang with 302 badges on the sides and some gay body kit with SMS in the bumper and front grille at crossgates
looked ghey

Sms is the company that steve saleen started after selling his saleen company

Pretty sure I saw Joey in his sleeper whip on Central near Wolf Rd last night. Its black with red pinstripe right?

I saw a guy with a banana duct taped to his bicycle at the start of the bike path at SCCC this morning.

Unfortunately it started raining right when I got there so I didnt ride today.

Was most likely me, I was out buzzin around for a few hours last night lol. What were you in??

saw pjbs future wife and car… car has lambo doors and the worst quality, ugliest ricer interior ever not to mention the exterior visuals lol.

I’m not even sure if that’s a lady haha.

deffff not lololololol

Lmao me and tdi_logik saw him/her at a bus stop the other day hahaha. Also snapped a pic

lol, was she wearing a diff dress?

why me?

Nah same exact outfit

lmao, your the only mustang guy i know enough to make a joke lol

black Tsx on polished se37.

The only Mustang I’d want is a mustang ii cobra and I’m not into crossdressing grandma/grandpas

Wait a minute. Out of every Mustang made, you’d take a Cobra 2 over a 2013 GT 500?

Saw this thing as well yesterday when I took the bike for a wash. The interior makes the exterior look great in comparison.

Yes. I dont care much for the looks of the newer ones.

older austin martin db7 vanquish, red ferrari 458, two black porsche cayenne’s together, and a newer austin martin db9

Wow:gay2