Sightings Thread

Srsly?

Probably the worst example you could use to sway PJB.

The thing with the new ones is that everybody has one and they’re really nothing special. The Mustang II is much less common and I’ve always liked the looks of them. Sure they’re a gutless turd stock but so were most other Mustangs.

Yea clearly your retarded

“Everybody” does NOT have a GT 500.

Most powerful production V8 ever. NBD to PJB.

Red Scirocco and a flat black Miata at the Mobil on 155 @ ~7pm

saw me, sbardy and psi2high drive 2 hours to east bumble fuck to buy a viper, got there, house was like down a dirt road, viper was out in a exposed carport with no windows on it, not started in like 2 years lol… rats nest beind the drivers seat, tire fucking flies off the rim on the test drive and after we left found out the owner is big drug cartel that got arrested with 36 people in a huge drug dealing operation in rockland county… on the good side, the car was pretty snappy and had sick vezano interior the guy spent $8,000 on as well as a hardtop he bought for $5k.

So did you buy it?

seen a sick looking stanced white subuaru forester in saratoga saturday parking on a back street

wizard logic

:rofl

No

Probably a good idea. There’s probably been dead hookers and blow all over that shit.

Why would that make you not want to buy it?

Vagina smells bad after it sits in the sun too long. Kinda like mayo.

About 70 bikes just drove past my office on 9&20 … 90% were cruisers.

Saw a group of 30 or so yesterday on central near colonie diner. Looked miserable with the rain.

seen the decker bros shakin down the whips on western earlier

Saw the guy almost fail my inspection for “no reverse lights” because he put the car in 6th and not reverse…

saw a white gtr this morning turning onto church street off johnson road in guilderland

Anti-SAFE Act rally at the Capitol yesterday, they were all there.

White GTR coming down Western this morning by Stuyvesant. Couldn’t turn to see if it had dealer plates or not.