Sightings Thread

Nick in the BAUS on i90 around exit 4

BMW F10 M5 press car driven by a friend of mine this week. On 20 headed west at 155

saw me driving the viper in a thunder storm with the top down and no windows with no fucks to give… cant wait until winter! lolol

I would HAATEE to be the new owner of this car when im done with it lol.

lol literally rode hard and put away wet

saw a rocket appliance technician coming down Madison Ave in a little silver accord by the concourse, decided to do a U turn about 10 cars ahead of me coming up Madison, either hit steering lock or didnt turn enough and BLAST THE CURB with the pass side front at atleast 15mph. Hard enough to blow the tire apart, and jump the front end about 6 inches in the air, above the 6" tall curb! LOOOOOL Fucking NAILED it, HARD! BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

“smooth move!!!” is all I could come up with as I slowly rolled past with the top down! hahahahahahahahahaha

Guarenteed that wheel is junk and suspension is bent!

Those curbs are serious business too. I think a lot of them are marble for some odd reason that I can’t comprehend.

should have tossed a business card at him mike

^that would have been fantastic!

Tracey in the accord yesterday myb.

knock it off leo

wayne will grind you up and use you as fuel in one of his detroits

if only one was running.

blue 80’s supra on rt 50 going towards burnt hills/ ballston spa…clean car…maybe synapse person?

Nope.

Inline Performance. I dont even know if that shop is still open but I remember one of the guys there having a blue Supra.

Dave. He currently works at Autobahn Centre

granite

“Like I give a fuck.”

Yeah that. You’d think with All the geology courses I took back on college I woulda paid more attention lol.

I only know bc I got furious after tearing up a tire trying to parallel park a rwd '89 cougar in a major snow storm during my younger years. They’re like something Ben Hur would have on the wheels of his chariot.

Haha yup!

Green debadged E36 2dr with riveted CF fender flares on 87s going to the tolls yesterday at 6:40 pm.