Sightings Thread

Primered 240 go bwaahhhh pssshhht on route 7 last night around 8pm a little south of Latham heading opposite me.

Sick Tesla S in North Greenbush.

Out of state plates.

saw bRyan making a post on shift

Saw Benny shifting a post… In his bum.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

silver r8 on rt9 at latham farms intersection.

red gto on 87 with custom plates that said something LS2, car looked good

Did it have black stripes?

Saw it on Madison by the plaza around 430 today.

Sick Black c6Z corvette on spiers falls road in gansevort…Very mountainous and hella corners…Loudest one ive ever heard and now im glad i have that route!!!

no, it did have a ram air hood though

And both GTO and Monaro badging which bugged me. Other than that it looks good, loud too almost sounds cammed.

some bro in a new black widow edition silverado staring me down at the 24 tolls, then burned tire right outta the booth, sounded good dough

no mention of me being right next to you and blowing the horn at the exit 25 tollbooth?

And we should go quad riding sometime. I always see yours in the truck.

:rofl didnt even see ya. hank called me a dick the other day in traffic and i never saw him either i guess im just never paying attention. Sure we can go im loaded up for the weekend at my buddies camp.

I didnt have my truck but I literally stopped next to you, blew the horn and waved.

Where do you normally ride? I havent been out on a real ride in way too long, I usually just go behind the school by my house in the woods but theres not alot of room to ride.

I ride in dburg, schoharie, middleburg, up by sacandaga, an this weekend im going up out near oppenheim

cool. I used to ride in Schodack alot but heard the cops shut it down and most of the guys I rode with sold theirs or dont ride anymore.

Stay on topic.

-Vlad on Alpine’s account

I see lots of rain.