Sightings Thread

Looks like the same one.

Sbardy everywhere today. Backed in at Dunkin, flooring it down vly, etc.

white 458 in saratoga yesterday

Seen that gtr leavin lake george yesterday but some old guy drivin
also seen red 92-95 civic hatch w fla plates on 787 bookin it.Did not see any neon glow though:rofl

Just bus lengthed a V6 Camaro from 0-60 in the winter beater :rofl anyone on here?

Saw PJB knock a gas pump right the fuck over in my stomping grounds.

i just saw Paul on the news! Apparently he knocked over a gas pump… does anybody know anything about this??

Poor guy. I mean, knocking over a gas pump on your own birthday. you cant make that up.

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=33920

Saw what looked like a white F-150 with fog lights behind the front grill dragging a sunoco pump around Scotia. PJB?

Saw a newer silverado with green and blue emergency lights on some cars ass the other day. Dont know what that is but it caught my eye

I forgot. About a week and a half ago I saw environmental police pull someone over on route 7 just outside of Troy before the northway. Didn’t know they did that.

Encon has federal power, they can pretty much do what they want.

I know they are federal. It was just weird seeing them perform a traffic stop. Never seen that before.

Yup Encon officers can walk right in your fucking backyard and start petting your dog if they want.

The only time I’ve encountered one was camping in NH making sure I didn’t bring any firewood from home. Something about beetles killing trees.

Yup. Ash beetles have been destroying the ash trees.

Yeah that’s what he was saying. Glad my car was already loaded with all our ski/camping gear or I woulda brought wood from my parents haha.

I parked next to an original looking early '60’s Ford Ranchero at Walmart in Gloversville earlier that had a tool box in the bed and grass clippings back there and it had a trailer hitch. Looks like the old guy that got into it still uses it as a truck.

He also hates imports judging by the stickers on the rear window.

sarcasm lol. fuckin computers

I realized after i posted that it was already being talked about lol. On my phone though, too lazy to edit.