Sightings Thread

Like 1000 Corvette’s in FL, a couple Maseratis/Ferraris and a Tesla Model S. Went down to Tampa last week, just got back.

Saw a couple of nice cars (S2K, etc.) at an AMC theatre in Clearwater, FL as me and my party were leaving Fast 6. By the way, that movie was awesome for the most part, IMO.

I think it’s a Gen2. As soon as they got next to me, instant downshift and passenger and driver both get that stupid serious look on their faces. One of these times I’m going to roll down my window and ask them “Seriously, what the fuck do you want?”

I’m sure my blistering 139lb.ft. of torque at 8000 rpm would just annihilate the Mazda.

:rofl

Gen 2 is the newest one. The one that looks like its smiling like crazy.

I think that was it. Might’ve been an older one. It was like an SUV next to me lol

Actually I’m an idiot, it has to be haha. The first generation only came in black, silver, some weird blue, and red. Not that it matters lol. But yeah when I saw him he was using turn lanes as passing lanes and just committing general douchebaggery with a hint of asshatery thrown in. Assuming its the same car. And yeah they are big looking. I think the new one is pushing 3300 lbs.

Black 458 'vert on Western, thought the driver looked familiar, sure enough, Dr. Nano. Traded up from the F430 I assume. Life is good for him lol.

Diesel ram with big slideny sticker on back. Doing its damage to the ozone.

You should’ve got him to stop and blown him in person.

:rofl

i saw that car on 890 earlier

Yellow F360 on central around 8pm. Meh.

did the plate say “hooters”? i saw this old dude driving one by colonie center at a red light blasting hate it or love it with his head nodding lmao.

Yep, that’s him. He’s become more of a douche with his upgrade, too.

wtfdblepstnbewb

How so? Do you know him personally??

Talked to/swung on him once about his car, instant BFF’s

So yeah, he does.

Saw a 13 Gt500 vert, 2002 area M3, 09 Gt500 Vert and a Green Camaro SS at Guptils last night.

Saw a gray '12+ GTR with a big wing parked at the outlets in Lake George.

Not sure, no front plate and I lost interest in about 1.5 seconds lol. Ferraris to me = Meh.