Sightings Thread

That would have been funny. It was between Red Lobster and Joes for us tonight at the same time. Lobster won.

Honestly I was kinda sad by the food. We ate at Joes in Nashville and it was great, here my one lobster claw had barely any meat in it, my crab legs were over cooked and tough, but the clams were good haha.

Yeah thats what happens when a good place to eat turns into a chain, none of them are as good as the original place. Its just like Dinosaur BBQ, if you have eaten at the one in Syracuse its awesome. The one in Troy…sucks.

I had no complaints really. Steak wasn’t bad, but it’s also tough to leave someone disappointed when the steak was only $13.99.

Yeah. For $25 bucks or whatever my meal was I was disappointed. I was in the mood for shellfish and hadn’t tried joes up here yet. Oh well I’ll have to just go to a legit non chain seafood place next time haha.

joes crab shack is fucking gross and overpriced.

tried it once a week after they opened, never went back.

I prefer the atmosphere of the original, the Troy one lacks it.

The food is still about the same though.

Silver Ferrari 360 convertible an hour ago on Albany Shaker Rd.

Saw AMD turning on to central last night by the jeep dealer, Car looks good man. I was in the group of bikes at the light.

Joes is the worst overpriced seafood on planet earth.

saw a newer mustang, zo6 vette and a grand national rolling with me on central in the viper last night… grand national sounded sick, guy said he had a 97 viper gts too.

saw a “grand sport” vette what is that?

Two stripes on the fender = Grand Sport lol

hahaha really thats it?

Ran into PJB today at the car show in Halfmoon. Show was pretty decent too, free to spectate. Some nicely built cars there and a bunch of random vendors.

dont think so… saw them all pull out of metro ford where i was driving down to central and they followed all the way to armory of w.e right before everett.

Too much Avon, Birdhouses, chef and woman stuff for car show vendors though.

It was a decent show.

This was interesting and maybe even stranger than the Camaro for sale on this site:

I’ll just leave this one here:

I also saw Rexford Flats Racing’s Buick up there but I still dont have a clue who he is and nobody was near the car once again.

After the show I saw a Bentley convertible on route 50 in Saratoga.

saw myself pimping the new AWD eclipse vert around until the other ones is done :confused:

Also saw a rediculous sounding viper on the lift at capital region customs lol :wink:

Z06 wide body w/ lS3 engine. Other upgrades too. Kind of gay, like a v6 camaro.

The g.s vette is a body kit , brakes , wheels and susp vette with a dry sumped 6.2 lt that revs a tad higher than the base decent upgrade its in between the zo6 and a base vette