Sightings Thread

Was in Greenwich CT today…can’t even list them all.

New jaguar convertible on nott st, my new favorite car.

red Eclipse with a kkdgarage sticker on it on Mercer road in Rotterdam tonight when I was walking my dog

Was down there for a concert a few yrs back. The money down there is unreal. Between the cars and the yachts it was insane.

This weekend was the concours d’elegance and boat show. Ferrari’s were as common as Prius’ to the point where you would almost get bored, and your head is on a constant swivel.

Got some great material for my website; BMW brought a press fleet along and gave us some keys to an Alpina B7 and M6 convertible for the afternoon.

Saw a blue wrx with a loud ass BOV piss off a illiterate tough guy on louden rd tonight

Saw AMD in the 200 on central last night around 10-1030 and possibly love4boost in the viper? on Fuller about the same time. Saw redevil at chilis along with a bunny and dudes hittin boost in the Taco Bell drive thru.

dude in a red volvo s60r trying to race me on the northway numerous times… he kinda got the idea when i rolled my tinted window down and let him see my 3 year old nephew in a car seat in the back.

I hate that shit. I don’t even have tinted windows so the car seat and sun shade thing are clearly visible.

was it an older guy?

ahh gotcha thanks for the info i thought it was a z06 pulling up to it cuz of the fendewr vents but then it said grand sport and i got confused haha

saw a black ferrari at a tanning place near ualbany on western yesterday morning and a black mazerattion western last night. also saw a primer/matte black wrx with orange wheels crossing madison last night

clean silver early '80’s Accord sedan on Central avenue this afternoon

Thought I spotted PJB on western ave yesterday afternoon near 20 mall. Identical truck even white lettered tires. Turned out to be a butch short haired lesbian looking lady. Was disappointed.

Edit: never mind. It couldn’t have been PJB anyway. It didn’t have the black stripe on the sides.

Yahtzee! he took off his stripes!

Saw a black aston Martin db9 vert at the tools. Was on some 22" 5 spoke chrome wheels. Looked hideous

seen a flat black delsol with pink wheels on 67 by round lake sunday

forgot to mention my buddy was on 87 the other day and got passed by a ton of bullrun cars. said everyone was cooking by him

While driving up Broadway in Schenectady this afternoon I went by a house with a headless male mannequin (had a dick)in the window in front of a gay pride flag. Just a little too extreme in my opinion.

And yeah I took the black side decals off my truck about a year ago but havent updated my signature pic yet. It still has the black pinstripes but not the lower shit. I was nowhere near route 20 yesterday anyway.

PJB needs a brochure truck photo shoot.