Sightings Thread

With him in it

wait until I fix the rust and lift it though

blue with white stripes viper gts on 7 around 5:30

About to drive past CRC. I’ll give em a beep.

33’s, burnouts, and a girl on the hood while doing the burnout. Shit will go viral.

Bed filled with water, blue tarp to hold it.

Ducks in said water in back of truck.

I think Im gonna go with 34’s and if I do theyre $800+ so no burnouts and nobody sits on my hood, its aluminum and will dent easily.

wrx hatch in greenwich with yellow wheels and handicap tag hangin from mirror and way old lady drivin it…Was like da fuq…+rep

Saw smoosh’s mini at Eddies yesterday

35 - 13.50’s TSL Boggers on 18" or 20" wheels and a 6" lift. Don’t half ass it.

Stopped over at Langan Audi… they have a Glacier White A7… car is fucking hot. Didn’t know they came with the 3.0 supercharged. TDI variant too.

S7’s are the way to go…and if you’re patient, wait for the RS7. 3.3 to 60 from a 4600lb car.

Well yea… Fucking V10 R8 is the way to go for Audi… but that whole money thing…

Glacier white with carbon sills plz

isn’t a 33" stock? gotta go 35s at a min. get your tires from hhrims.com that’s where i got my 33s for the taco and the were dirt cheap compared to everywhere else. you have to email them for pricing, webiste is a little odd but i’ve used them 3 times now and always get my tires in a day or two and like i said they are really cheap

With the new STronic transmission it will be good…but actually, the RS7 is slated to be faster than the R8.

My truck has small tires stock. 235/75/17

Damn even my little Nissan is 265/70/16 stockers lol.

Saw ErnestTheGottiTheThird on rt 7 earlier today

Also pretty sure I saw eman in the Cosmo blue evo pulling off I90 onto Everett rd a few days ago. If so looks cash dude. Love the ride height