Sightings Thread

Bullrun is turning into a joke. Pickup trucks, escalade, challenger r/t, Infiniti g37, and a fucking old ass plasti dipped Acura tl… Jesus.

Ran into the Blue 335 coupe by Mohawk Commons that CFD recently just did a shoot of I believe. cool dude, car looks and goes awesome.

Red 335i with black wheels and carbon bits in Latham

May have been Marty. 2012 or 2013 pretty sure. Was it a 335is?

Thought I saw cossey on… central ave? I forget what road I was on when I thought I saw him… wow. Cool story /pjb

Yea it was pretty sexy, I saw it at ups on Avis drive last week too

Absolutely sir. I’ve been crazy busy. Should be free either late June and then again mid July. And I agree way more amusing then texting

blue ninja, red cage, squid style white helmet going east between evert rd and albany. i swear i thought i was gonna watch you die this morning. cut me off and made me lock up the brakes coming into my lane for no reason, then back to center, then lane splitting and hammering it down the shoulder, then locking up the brakes because of the u turn up ahead, then lane splitting again. you’ll be dead in a week

Wow fucktard. I was just having this convo with my girlfriend yesterday as we were sitting at a light and watched a guy on a crotch rocket use the center turn lane to blast by a bunch of people.

She goes “wow yeah bikes make me nervous”

I said “people who think they are invincible on bikes make me nervous, responsible riders are fine, but how often do you notice a bike riding responsibly and say ‘wow that guy is a safe rider, good for them’? He’ll probably be the next person we see dead on the news”

saw GD3skier’s Mazda at pizza gram yesterday (probably around 7)

steak and beer night, nice

I had a personal pizza and a sprite haha. The girl had eggplant parm. And the baby ate tomatoes bread and olives. /pjb it’s a great special but I wasn’t in the mood for a steak and if the baby is with me I refuse to drive with even a sip of beer in me lol.

Had a bird fly in my window at a stop light this morning…that was interesting.

pulled right up next to bigred yesterday on rt9 and he didnt know who the fuck i was. was kinda funny actually.

You do look a little different all cut out now lol

light colored (silver?) '08 or so Grand Prix with a red light in the windshield area had a car pulled over on the northway by exit 10 this morning.

Black B6 S4 just got rear ended on western by xgates. Doesn’t look too bad though. Guy looked understandably pissed lol

Blue 2010? WRX wagon, maybe an Sti with serious mudflaps and sticker bombed on Rt7 heading into Latham around 2pm.

Just now some faggot kid driving a newer generation red eclipse ran me off the road on 87S exit 6, trying to pass an Alero he was “racing”. I should’ve let the fucker hit my car.

Pretty sure I saw offroadzj in the STi crossing over western on 155 this afternoon around 4 while I was sitting at the light. Car looked good.