Sightings Thread

Nice dude I was like “WTF” cause he hit me with a quick 2 revs haha.

Silver hardtop s2k bombing around Rutland, VT today like he was on Best Motoring. Wheels looked wide enough to be on a Countach. Went past old man Ernie’s Antique Store at about 110 mph. Could see the dust trail from the milk farm.

Then a black slammed s2k on white wheels mean mugging everyone in Schenectady like a total dook. Kept downshifting and blowing everyone’s ear drums the fuck out. Old lady asked him to quiet down at a stoplight and he called her a fag. Left the scene via a 12k rpm clutch dump through a school zone.

Fucking assholes.

Lol

:rofl

Yellow Ferrari 360 at Joe’s Crab Shack around 8:15pm.

saw the same one i think too… fucking love 360’s… affordable too…well exept for the maintenance lol.

360 is one of the best looking Ferraris IMO. I feel like its one of those timeless designs that will always look good.

Time to sell your car.

Had a Silver GSX eclipse race car in front of me next to SCCC Today launch off his two step and shoot oil all over the front of my car.

Stunning black Aston Martin DB7 Vantage coupe on I-90 this morning. That car is perfect. Dealer plates.

he got a good fucking deal on that car too… the guy whas selling that and a rolls royce silver seraph as a package for 60k… both had around 14k miles. I shoulda fuckin bought em both, i just didnt wanna tie up 60k on two cars for god knows how long.

I think you made the right call. quick ebay search reveals these cars do not go for that much, which I find pretty surprising

Silver seraph is going for 40k alone with around 30k… This one had 14k

The black coupe should fetch 25-30k i think… they are all over the map with pricing.

love4boost’s car at the gym a little bit ago

closer to 30k, even at auction and with higher mileage…

person who bought them both will probably break even on db7 and made 7-10k on the rolls easy…

I woulda bought, but there not cars that sell in 2 days…

And gettin my swell on pjb!

im contemplating buying this thing for myself lol…thing is dope as fuck and cheap… its a kit car, but who cares for the price.

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/ctd/3984875074.html

of course id be taking the wheels off and throwing em on pjbs f150 but still.

Lincoln I assume?

Still cheap. And you can throw the wheels in my truck (for scrap) but not on it since theyre not 6 lug.