Sightings Thread

i honestly can not remember right now.

HOW DRIVES THE WHITE DC5 THAT IS ALWAYS IN THE HVCC PARKING LOT BY THE BTC BUILDING? LOOKS MOSTING STOCK, LOWERED

DC5 RSX?

yes…dc5 is the chassis code for the rsx. sorry for those that arent into hondas/acuras

I thought so.

do you know who the owner is?

who owns the flat black delsol that attends mechanics at hvcc??

AWESOME, now I just need 200 lbs of ketchup.

the master of weiner eating!

I’m no Kobiashi but i’ve been known to put back some wieners.

2007 black STi… wondering if anyone knows who it is.
he pulled up next to me on route 7 and threw me the revv PSHHHH so we played in traffic a bit until he started passing in the median at like 100mph then i said screw it

STI? That narrows it down to 1 million.

I think I know him, youngish, “simple” looking driver, probably in his blue work uniformj, short hair, black wheels on the STI?

gold wheels on the sti, everything else you described seemed like the guy

I’ll never understand why people put some many others at risk by driving on the shoulder and crap like that. It’s one thing to have a little fun when traffic permits, but you never know what the other people are going to do. Like change lanes without a directional, jamb on the brakes, theres just to many variables.

I meant to say gold, suprized I tayped black. Yeah I know the guy, he works at Phillips used to be intermagnetics, likes to race everything. He wanted to race Team teal 2 not too long ago (11.6 1/4 mile).

i spotted that same white dc5 in the front parking lot of the blue cross blue shield building in corportate woods blvd…WHO IS IT???

I’m guessing he’s not on the board yet.

Working on your cards tonight, so you can put them on his windshield and get him on here :slight_smile:

Haha that was me in my dad’s 93 NSX…

Yo homo :wink: ~ There are 4 legit subarus that I have spotted so far at HVCC.

1. Mine :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. WRB Bugeye, yellow jdm fogs, white rims/blue lip
  3. WRB Bugeye, wrxtuners.com sticker, TM sticker, pink I emblems
  4. OBP 05 STI, c/f spoiler / superclean

*Oh yea…and the cusco caged 06 sti (moon stickers, work emotions, lol you know the kid)

Spotted Black Ferrari F430 going getting off at SUNY Albany exit last night.