Sightings Thread

#3 is the one i was referring too.

cusco cage is jon therriult

and as for the dc5…im closer to figuring out who it is.

Detective over there ^

Spotted yellow Lambo Gallardo, on rt7.

I think the supercar owners are trying to get their time in before season is over, the 911 GT3 Rs is around too.

i have been asking around and i got a good lead. he is younger (20s), lives in the east greenbush area, works out at the Y. now i just have to figure out who it is!!! lol.

Maybe soon you’ll get enough courage to ask him out too!

Or you’re just going to sit in the bushes next to the house for a while, breathing heavily?

ill ask him out for you. thats not a problem. i can give him your number and email, which every you prefer!

I know who it is, he’s the former owner of Quizno’s brother… he also has a hummer H2 all gangstered out

What color is that 911 GT3 Rs?
I was trying to chase down a sick White porsche on rt7 the other day but he stopped at Dunkin Donuts, I actually saw him there twice that day, lol. I think I saw a roll cage in it also…

that thing probably would have given you a run for your money…built ls1 in that bitch…

haha that’s also the owner of quizno’s brother, hes 19…has a white 911 convertible…at 19 he owns that dunkin donuts, as well as the rest of the family owning 20 of them in the area

Thats not fair!! Spoiled rich kids…

tell me about it, this kid came to pick up his gf that works with me the other day in his brand new 335i w/ DPE Wheels, 5k miles on the clock, beautiful.

17 years old…

his gf is all like isn’t it NIIIIICEEE

and im like >:( yes.

and she’s like but i like yours too, his is just…newer

FUCKIN BITCHZ

yeah i know, i saw this kid, probably 17 or 18 came into my work with his gf driving a brand new clk Benz with 22’s on it…

im with bennyfizzle, FUCKIN BITCHEZ

i want a ride in your sedan.

what do k20 eg’s trap? like 110+?

kinda wanna see how i stack up, you will more than likely eat me alive though haha

oooo another sighting:

either monday or tuesday around 4pm i got on i890 east at erie boulevard, and pass a riced out black ek civic coupe, black wheels chrome lip, shitty fake carbon tails, terrible looking little fartcan, but as i go by i see a FMIC, and what looks to be a dump tube coming out from under the car so im like hmmm

i drop back and match his speed, hear him downshift, so i hit 3rd, hear him spool, wg open…def dumping to atmo, he gets a jump, i punch it and start to reel him in, but there’s a car in his lane and a bike getting on 890 in the slow lane so i back off, and he gets off the exit where the bike was getting on…

who are you and lets run again.

i actually think i know who that is, was it lowered at all??? my friend has an EK coupe that he just turboed… its a B20 with a VTEC head

if your ever at the lot ill hook you up with a ride in the sedan, then we can run down the extension ;D

heck yes!

and it was lowered SLIGHTLY if at all…bald guy, kinda older looking?

Yep that family owns every dunkin donuts in Nisky, the guy with the lambo owns Tryst club, his little brother has his dads 911… all automatic. Tiptronic where applicable.

yep the kids real car is a 2007 toyota camry, drives the 911 when its nice he said

I saw that yellow lambo the one day up on a floor jack at that Mobil in Niskayuna on Rt 7 with a wheel off. I couldn’t believe the guy would even think of bringin a car like that to a Mobil Shop. No disrespect to a Mobil shop or anything, but it’s a $100,000 + car.

It was the “I don’t have any imagination so I’m going to spend $200K on the most boring/bland color I could imagine - Silver” color