Sightings Thread

I saw a few street bikes out today and a Mustang convertible with the top down.

Then this afternoon I saw Cossey in the Porsche on Central avenue.

I saw a sleek black Audi S4 at Crossgates. Love those cars.

Oh, I saw the owner of that black 6.0L GTO that Denooyer had for sale that I took on a test drive and beat the shit out of. I yelled at the guy with my megaphone and was like “Hey, GTO owner, I gotta question for ya” and the clown rolls up with his bluetooth in his ear and is like “yea?” so I ask him where he got it and he says Denooyer, and I told him thats the car me and my buddy took out for a few hours and had some fun with :rofl The guy was like “Really? Damn… well the car moves out” :rofl I recognized it from the 5% tinted windows and flowmaster mufflers that are beginning to rust. Car was also covered in loads of salt and mud. Poor thing.

Saw a few bikes cruising around today, as well as a light green(i forgot the color name) A4 wagon w/ S4 wheels, looked sick!!!

Im pretty sure I saw that wagon on 155 this afternoon.

I saw ohnopopo on the northway today and I saw that cop F150 again in Albany.

saw a yellow 300zx at pc in latham lastnight rims and exhaust.

this morning i saw a ol school 190e benz with a fart can,wing,some wheels, ton-o-stickers one of which was his cardomain number. it made my day.

Spotted: Nasty Porsche with paper plate…Central Ave. Last night.

Yellow or gold?

Heard that fool’s made of paper, so why not get a paper license plate?

prolly cosseys new whip:excitedsexy as hell

yellow. had some chromies on it

sexy like he is

leaving sutters last night:

altima coupe with like 20’s or some god offal size. chromed out. holla!
and
SN95, black with exhaust and halo headlights and the right side was out.

Black Cobalt LS with ebay headlights, led tails, tint, and ark stickers in the rear window lol. Big pimpin

:Idiots:rofl

Saw a silver Bentley Continental GT this afternoon

Jammer on Highbridge road tonight.

OhNoPOPO at Cumberland Farms… Jeep was lookin sick.

no one

I parked next to this sweet Bentley at school yesterday so I snapped a couple pics.