Sightings Thread

saw this fag driving a red cobalt ss :hug

Thats sick!

was with code blue and fn skanks today in my hooptie in schenectady and this HOMO in this white bmw pulls up next to us and tried racing… silly fool had rainbow gay pride stripes on his fenders… we all proceeded to give him the finger and blow his doors off in the buick. true story.

I call BS. Bennyfizzlewizzle>>>>>>>>>>>>*

naw i was there. that makes this story legit

jammer by highbridge

did even see you … were you going the same way?

:bs

saw a mugen civic at golds in latham wed afternoon,i forgot about it. i wanted to go inside find them and stand there and chuckle.

No, I was northbound and you were southbound. Company truck again.

Kid is on facebook!! lmao .He goes to CCHS

Saw a red MKIV gti at hvcc today with euro bumpers.He parked next to me.

Silver WRXm def. had aftermarket rims/exhaust Tuesday night… I couldn’t see much more since the cop pulling me over’s lights were kind of bright.

saw my car getting washed and then driven down central ave, my exhaust sounds soooooo sick, I just put it on last night, whats crazy is my car sounds like a damn subaru I swear its crazy, ill have to video it:excited

if your car sounds like a subaru its misfiring.

lol for real, I know alllll about the K motors misfiring…my shit mis-fired all the way home one night. :cry:

def. have someone listen to the exhaust to see if, in fact, it is misfiring.

no silly’s its not misfiring lol its a combo of the spacer, intake, header and buddy club exhaust the buddy clubs sound diff. than any other exhaust, It does not sound like its misfiring at all

Well when you described it as sounding like a Subaru, Subaru’s have a distinct sound that sounds like they’re skipping…which normal cars sound like when misfiring.

I was going to get the Buddy Club Spec II exhaust, but decided against it to get a 3" Kteller. Plus the Buddy Club Spec II is insanely loud…NO muffler:ahh

Thats what ill be running. 3inch K teller

anyone home around here? Im about to drive to albany I would love to meet up with someone so they can listen and tell me if there is something wrong