Sightings Thread

Im going to wash my car on hamburg st in a minute.

Ill meet ya there :slight_smile: is it by the uhaul place ?

yup the one down the from there. im waiting for my cd to finish burning…

ok well Ill be over there and Ill take ya for a ride so u can hear it ( and no Im not being perverted lol ) :slight_smile:

:rofl. ok.

I saw Jammer again, this time on route 7 at Watt street

nice to meet ya ! No misfire :slight_smile: and I think general conclusion is that it does sound like a subaru:excited

Yeah your civic should definitely not sound like a Subaru…:rofl

I know I dont understand it at all, its crazy as hell, how the hell would bolt ons make a honda engine sound like a boxer engine ???

If you were only running on 3 cyls :shifty

naa I met up with hooked on 240 too and he said it sounds fine, theres nothing wrong with it lol it just sounds like that

I just saw your car on Crane Street

was it parked ? if so thats my lovely apartment lol, I hope to move soon, we moved there from saratoga and had no idea what crane street was all about lol we just thought it was cheap rent haha, I live upstairs tho so its alot better

Yeah, it was parked. Its cheap rent for a reason. Mont Pleasant is the PR ghetto section of Schenectady.

When I was born my parents had an apartment on Pearl Street and they said the area was really nice but then the PR’s invaded and destroyed the area at some point after we moved out.

Crane St. sucks lol

Sounds awsome!. I love it. Does NOT sound like a honda.

crane st does suck. im on the border now :frowning: they are migrating over, i hope they dont movein rotterdam.

My car sounded like a subie once… then I forgot my TB connector was unplugged and the engine was thrown into limp mode :rofl

saw ssmokin when i pick my frame up from him… the ss is looking goood

Jackass.:facepalm

ya we are looking for another apartment, Im more towards rotterdam side tho so thats good at least lol, if anyone knows of any apts for under 750 a month with at least 2 bdrms and allows pets lemme know ! :smiley: