Sightings Thread

check clifton park area… the parkwood apartments are right around there price wise…

the price will go up wit pets

Its hard to find apartments that allow pets.

I saw a Yukon tonight in Schenectady with a bumper sticker that said “If I knew things were going to be this bad I wouldve picked my own cotton”

trish, im paying 800 a month for a 4 br HOUSE. Garage W/D…

i know how you feel tho, my dad up altamont ave by price chopper is paying 700 for a 2br apt. (the attic is fully furnished and serves as his room, shits huge with a walk in closet thats 11 ft long. lol)

If you need to find an apartment in rotterdam ill look for ya since i have nothing else to do… lol.

OK, it was loose. Not my fault the internal pin bent and I didn’t know…

GM JUNK! :ahh:rofl

Saw a slow wrx yankin two slower ep3’s

I wanna run ya one last time from a 30 before I sell it :ahh :number1

You didnt even beat cimino by a full car. Which will prove my statement that i will beat you after wednesday. Were going from a 10 roll too.

lollerskates @ civic’s hating on a “bolt on” wrx

rofflecopter at lying wrx owners.(not sti travis)

S4 nick in rotterdam yesterday going to the car wash next to advance auto on altamont ave?

Blue MKV R32 w/ the plates reading “R_Line”

if i had known this sooner i could have set you up with a house, 2bd rm, bath, pets allowed, driveway parking… its my sisters 2 family they are renting, someone just moved in… sorry!

well if anything changes let me know :slight_smile: thanks !

she rents to a stripper with a kid :ahh

i guess shes doing well so far. no issues, just has a yippy dog that makes our friend downstairs; Boxer go nuts

Saw this hot girl begging me to take her for a ride in a certain red Cobalt SS… good thing I didn’t because about 15 minutes later she puked everywhere :rofl

saw him before when i had my mk2. gave me the thumbs up and we played in traffic for a good 5+ miles.

Ah, actually, depending on the header design. I’ve seen a few ‘custom’ headers for Hondas/Acuras where they toy around with unequal lengths. The Subaru’s unequal length exhaust runs before it hits the collector is what (from what I understand) gives it the boxer rumble. If you ever get a chance, there’s a couple of subies around with equal-length headers- listen to them rev; sounds like a honda, it’s weird.

There’s a guy that autocrosses an Integra from either Central New York or Western New York, with a ‘custom’ full dual exhaust. Sounds like a pickup truck/Subaru/whatever-V8. The exhaust lengths are uneven enough where the flow interference/turbulence alternates timing from the left and right sides, giving it a rumble-effect.

Does the Buddy Club setup have anything that results in some sort of unequal length exhaust prior to the collector?

its possible, its crazy tho, I love it , its unique now, I know there is no other honda that sounds like mine:excited