Sightings Thread

true… something we obviously arent dealing with amongst these youngins…

I am not. We’ll I’ve never really tried :rofl

I could guarantee Chuck a mid-low 14 second slip for his car if I could drive it…

14 sec 1/4 miles are GARBAGE! get a REAL fuckin tune on the car and launch the fat pig… if you’re afraid to break it, you will NEVER get a good time out of it… beat it like a rented mule and see what she does.

no offense joey, but you’ve never launched an awd car at the strip before… give me 3-4 passes in it and ill rip him off a 13.80 or better.

:facepalm

why do you base everything on how you know how to work on car? whoop de freaking do. every time i try to help you just say “shut up kramer you dont know shit”. how am i ever going to know shit if you just insult me and do all the work yourself? :rofl:rofl

have fun barely pulling on automatic TDI’s. wait, you’re going to use the MPG excuse arent you? “yeah, his car may be kind of quick, but i get 30+ MPG”

he gets 45+ :retardclap :rofl

Ok I guarantee a 14 sec slip for my car this summer because I will actually launch it. :ahh

I could do it, trust me.

hey, i cut a 2.20 60ft in a FWD boat on street tires, that ain’t too shabby

it aint a cake walk… its a fuckin ballerina act… especially without launch control. theres about a 300rpm window where you are golden comming out of the hole… too low and u bog… too high and u spin, then bog… trust me… its a high wire act and it aint fun, nor easy…

I know your a better driver than him. So you get ramatowski in your car and i have no passengers and ill take that bet.

In reguards to chucks comment on my shifting, lets not forget who beat you in your own car with 2 more passengers and less mods.

I will be doing all this. Last year I had just got the car and was scared shitless about breaking it because I had heard so many things. I have been practicing on my own time so I am confident I can get a good run out of it this summer. :thumbup

Don’t understand what you said there

If you can get him to let me drive it, Let me know when. No digs, I don’t want for whatever reason his tranny taking a shit on me and having to buy him a new one lol.

Kramer anytime you wanna run man i got the secret go go juice going in tommrow. Oh wait thats right you dont race because YOUR an idiot and got caught. I tried to warn you but you didnt listen. Im just pissed about the car thing because you always try and get gas money from me and your trying to turn a profit on me for waxing my car when i charge you zip. So throw ina couple facepalms, retardclaps and ethug until 3 am. I mean you talk every second about putting cams in your e36 m3 when you dont even know how to take out a short shifter.

I agree with travis he could definitely go 13’s in chucks car. Joey i think you could go low 14’s too.

I got caught too

me too, and I have 3 points…i could give two fucks lol

Same yo

not on some gay heavy ass 18’s though… gimme a set of 15’s with some decent all seasons or summer tires on there… no radials, no slicks. (you want a lil bit of forgiveness for the diff/driveline/tranny) lemme throw in a lil toluene/marvels mystery oil and get a tune at 21psi falling to 15 at redline and i GUARANTEE a 13.75 or better at 99+mph.

Yeah rolls are fine my tires are shit as you saw when i sat spinning against pete. I was also shifting slow because i was distracted by your ass in the window. : (

Really. Me, joe jiggs and rami in a wrx with a street tune and exhaust yanked you in a wrx with cobb stage 1, buscher exhaust and something else.