Sightings Thread

nice meeting you too

you to sunshine

Saw an Orange ZR1 today on Grooms Road…first I thought it was a stock C6, then I saw the wheels and thought it was a Z06, then I saw the CF roof and ZR1 badge as he pulled into stewarts.

Hot damn.

saw me getting burnt like a mother fucker at LVD

I saw 134,677 bugs on my windshield from driving 330 miles down to PA and back today. They were so thick throughout the trip that at times it sounded like rain hitting the windshield - no joke. I was the guy weaving down Western Ave cuz I couldn’t see squat.

Can’t imagine what all the motorcycles were experiencing that we saw on the trip.

Now, imagaine that times 10 or so. I drove down to SC couple years ago, and apparently locus or what ever there called only come around every 7 years? idk that what the sign in Virgina said. but i went threw 8 bottles of rain x in about 300 miles down there. did sound like hail hitting them at ~70mph or so.

TOnight:
See a bunny on meth almost hit PJB. then im ~1/8 mile behind him. i swerve to miss it. it crossed back over then 3/4 the way to the side of the road it cuts back over to the other side… stupid ass animal.

I thought for sure I nailed that stupid thing but then I saw it behind me.

saw a car burning up on the thruway btwn 24 and 23 last night on my way home… also a 2 mile long traffic jam behind… sucked to be those people

Failvis?

I saw a bunch of turtles including a huge one covered in mud, a few beavers and a bunch of birds while riding on the Niskayuna/Colonie bike trails today.

I heard there was a 8-900whp STI at LVD on saturday… did anybody see it run or get video? it had a gt45r @ 45psi, and spray, no joke.

Saw some silver ass-engined Nazi slot car blow past my decrepit black Mustang getting onto the Northway at exit 8 last night. Appeared to be several indeterminite Asian vehicles swinging from said German nuts, but I couldn’t be sure…

You still got my g20?

I miss it :cry:

time to change my Avatar… rexford flats looks to similar to mine. fail.

fixed, no more making fun of obama this week, seems i cant have anything remotely original on here.

yo rexford has had his forever

saw a red Turbo C5 vette on 146 yesterday… sounds NASTY

i go through them on a weekly basis… yo wheres the videos from last night queer, quit holding out

check SR section mang

i did like 5 minutes ago… you must be sneaky.

I was messing with a bunch of drunk girls last night. They were walking down the road at Siena back to their dorm, so I decided to freak them out. I turned off my lights and slowly crept up behind them and followed them for like 5 mins. They would stop and turn around, i’d stop. Then they’d walk again and i’d start following them again :rofl They eventually got pissed so they came up to my car and were like “are you ok?” I told them I was having engine trouble… so they go “Oh, we can help!” All 4 of them get behind my car and start pushing it while chanting that army song “I don’t know what i’ve been told!” :rofl Absolutely hilarious.

dude, creeping girls out, wont get you laid.