Sightings Thread

I had a girl in the car with me. If I was by myself I wouldn’t have done it, probably would have called the party van on my ass :shifty

They thought it was funny, they were like “the fast and the furious car is behind us!” :rofl

Mountain biking? If so we should ride some time.

Well I just went on the bike trail (paved). Its a mountain bike but I mainly stick to paved roads and paths.

Gotcha.

To the douche in the VW GLI that I flipped off about an hour ago: I’m sorry the symbolic nature of my middle finger offended you so greatly. I only felt the need to use it because you tailgated me, cut me off and then wouldn’t let me merge out of the exit only lane. In short, I used it because you’re a douche. And as for your offer to pull over to the side of the highway and fight? Thanks, but I really needed to get home and shit.

:rofl:rofl

lol!

This is when you get on the phone and have the cops pull them over for threatening you. I did it to this fag in a BABY BLUE tC. He was yelling shit at me, so I rolled up the tinted windows, got on the phone with the CPD (while this idiot was chasing after me because he wanted to fight, haha) and had him pulled over as he was following me :rofl Then proceeded on my way.

If I am going to pay taxes then I am going to utilize these services when I can. Let the cops deal with it. Actually give them a chance to “serve and protect” rather than “pull over and issue tickets to generate revenue for the department”

:rofl
great story, siena girls FTW

thats Howards brother from Redline motorsports.

you should have just slowed down. no need for the gesture. you acted inappropriately, so that person did as well… 2 wrongs dont make a right, remember that?? you are both guilty of road rage of different degrees.

it doesnt matter who did what first and to whom, you both were in the wrong.

I agree with you. My original post was just a way of venting.

saw kramer headin south on the northway as i was headin north

sounds insane… any idea on the numbers it puts out?

1150/980 to the tire

OMG i came a little, it ran like an 11.1 the same company had an evo and the guy driving it wouldn’t launch it…

A suby at 45psi?!?! :ahh

sounded stock untill he took off :bowdown:banana

You would bow down to a banana…queer :lol

only urs big boy:retardclap

Wat :nuts