Sightings Thread

i didnt see it lol.

yea me or nick have no idea where it went it… never saw it come back down o well its prolly poped and off in the woods somewhere

Saw quite a few people from shift up at ACC. I was suprised to see wayne break it out on the autox coarse!

THE dkid was there too? AND Wayne?!

who was faster? dkid or krammer?

lulz

and it’s one “m”, d00d

Dkid or crazywrx?

for a change of pace, caz said he would do something (show up), but didn’t :lol (/sarcasm)

i had a 55.8 or something, dkid was 58.x the fastest street tire car was 52.x, i believe. anything under 60.0 was respectable, i guess.

So basically the EP3 sucked.

i spotted a shit load of albanians at the occ show!

i can’t wait to see what the EEEEEEEEEEEMR2 will do with koni/eibach ground control coiloverz, poly bushings and an agressive alignment compared to 22y/o suspension and god-knows-what alignment :excited

:ahh

where were u?

I was told my time was very respectable for my first time. Its way more fun than i thought. I did run a 56.1 but i went around the wrong side of a slolam cone. My last run was a 57.0 but i hit a cone and it landed verticley but out of the box. (Brian bailey was at that end of the coarse lol). I wish i had one more cuz my times were getting really good as were kramers. Cant wait for edenberg!!!

I didn’t park in the show, I saw you roaming though.

and u didnt stop me and say hi? grab my ass? nothing? not even a hug?

:rofl I’m kidding, I didn’t go. Stayed right here in Latham on this fine Sunday.

Are you getting him confused with me?

i ran a 54.x (then +2 for a cone) but ya don’t mention that caus it doesn’t count :lol

your “56.1” showed up as 000.000 on the time thing and your “57.0” showed up as a 59.0.

i’m just saying… :smiley:

It is almost stock. We would have been in the same class too.