Sightings Thread

i might be. i have so many guys walking up to me and grabbing my ass that i cant keep them all straight…wait, if they are grabbing my ass then they arent straight to begin with. its all good…i can always go for a nice grab! lol

:ohnoes:ohnoes

edinberg should be fun to watch, teh battle of teh k-twentiez … while the eeeemr2 quietly mops shit up in the background :shifty :vlad

:smiley:

No way, Modded motor swap w/ suspension? I would’ve probably been in some ridiculous class getting spanked by some 40yr olds with race cars.

How was the show?

Yeah, how was the show and where are the pics!

you’d be in SM from what i know of your modzz, dkiddddddddd was in SM today due to gutted rear interior and no cat.

big turn out. not many hondas. lots of gm/ford/muscle/ect

i didnt take any pics of the cars. just pics of the occ show room bikes. vlad took pics of the show.

I’ll stick to actual tracks…like Edenburg where I’m planning to beat up on some people.

Oh sweet, I’m sure there will be pics posted then.

Yo man ive got some seat time now so i think i can compete with you(at edenberg more so than parking lots) . Idk if im going to do the eibachs anymore. I might try like the buddyclub coilovers out and do a few autox’s stock until i can afford them. I was still improving at the end of the day so im def doing edinberg stock.

Also MK1MR2 will be at edenberg

the course today was just as much of/more of an “actual track” than edinburg is, from what i’ve seen of edinburg :lol . very different from the OGS courses, blows them away.

what did i tell you about doing your first couple stock :wink:

calm down

2 kids fucking with me saturday night around 11:30 on route 9 in a brand new blue tiburon with big fart cans and a friend following him in a new blue wrx with a big fart can

saw corey(eeships) on miller road a little while ago and then saw phil in the lotus in downtown schenectady

I didn’t see anything that was insanely fast… Other than the blue '68 Camaro that went mid-7’s at over 160, lol

That thing didn’t belong a tthe drag strip. It was a road car.

I got myself a handful :lol
Good seeing you Justin!

saw it at JJ Rafferty’s about an hour ago, anyone know the owner?

i saw a yellow gallardo sat afternoon at the circle. orange one,ive seen to. not sure who owns it though.

I don’t know him personally, but he honks, waves, drops a gear, and bottoms it out on a dip in the road every time he sees us outside Elliot’s house in the summer, lol

Murray does the guy’s lawn, he’s been seen flying out of his drivway bottoming it out there too, lol