Sightings Thread

lulz

I saw OJ crossing Madison around 6pm last night…

Saw a 1986 300zx sitting in my driveway, not running, because it needs a batt. Oh yeh its mine…

slammed red srt4 with a big technotic media logo on the hood. i also saw that red older square body supra. i forgot the driver’s name, but he comes to the lot though. you guys remember? he has those double three spoke wheels on it that everyone goes nuts over.

^^ That Supra never comes to the lot, it’s my neighbor.

:lol

ha! thats big Wilt, his brotgher apparently is getting a smilar one too.

Wilty Sr. and Wilty Jr. bout to go rip some wheeliez

I saw a black K1 Attack on the Thruway between exit 25 and 25A going south with Maryland plates

2010 red camaro SS at northstar…sick car

white M6

Orange Lambo.

Nah nah, “me and my bro bout to go rip some sick wheeliez”

:rofl

I saw a guy on the corner of state street peeing on the side of the Stockade Market :lol Whats even funnier is that there was a wonderful sheriff behind me watching the whole thing !:haha I got a picture of the guy attempting to walk away right before the sheriff grabbed his arm and put handcuffs on him. I have never laughed so hard before. Heres my pic of him lol

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/78/l_fd2360105aa6471292952de327a881d5.jpg

I don’t see a man?

Is he standing behind the monkey?

:lol:lol

dats racist

Pretty sure I saw Ninety1Two40 waiting to make a left onto 20 from 155 shortly after 6 tonight.

I’m suprised no one’s seen me driving around.

I’ve seen a few tC’s lately…anything particular to set yours apart?

nice red vents, ricer.

yup… alot more than others
Black tC, 18" wheels ,full third brake light, lowered on s-techs, blue convex mirrors, LED tails, black mesh front grilles, HID’s

i saw a black guy in a bicycle helmet mowing the lawn with a push mower at mobil at the south end of 787