Sightings Thread

damn thats close thankfully I dont have to drive down that way tonight

Saw a RICED THE FUCK OUT C5 vette on Wolf today. It was a black hardtop, had altezza tails and headlight covers, stick on hood scoops, and a park bench FnF style wing :rofl

Just wear your goddamn seatbelt and you won’t have a problem .:lol

+1 :rofl

yup I had mine on and went through no trouble. The guy infront of me tried to put his seat belt on as he was rolling up to the checkpoint and they nabbed him. It was funny cuz he was in a black crown vic police interceptor model car.

doesnt surprise me at all. He’s a bit of a drinker.

saw cameo in rotterdam on altamont ave…

saw a white cherokee upside down on alt 7

saw a red mk2 with some serious tire stretch and a fmic pulling into schuyler meadows… big red was that you?

prolly

i saw u over on lisha kill rd correct? my rents live on amanda way so im over there a lot. mostly on the weekends.

Yessir. Amanda way is the new neighborhood just past Jones Dr. right? They are very nice houses. It was so nice out. Surprised you didn’t have the Z out…

sure sounds like it

Saw a red MR2 in 'toga. Wasn’t Kramer though. Just a NA and full of rust!

:smiley: i’ve only seen a few around in the past few months when i was really looking, the only red one i’ve ever seen in person is my own!

lol

Yeah they didnt take card or have a damn atm

Yeah who the fuck doesn’t take card nowadays buncha bull SHIT

Saw this in the parking lot by Wings over albany:lol

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/74/l_b689422234254c3da78d73c9ed1e58eb.jpg

I also saw a nice s4 at the carwash license plate was sfourced or something like that. Car looked and sounded awesome!