Sightings Thread

That was AMD IS THE BEST on here.

thats Daves supra

he owns the local Mobil off exit 11. He collects and sells supra’s

That supra is automatic

I’ve seen that before had to do a quadruple take to make sure I was reading it right.

I’ve seen that rolling around a few times too, crazy.

Yellow 370z on Colvin

i did. i was over my parents picking up a shirt because i had a date i was getting ready for. i picked her up in the ZED. she called it a batmobile. hahahaha

srry about callin it a batmobile:'(

yea well thats y u went home alone. :Idiots

wat

E how fun are those wheels to keep clean? :rofl

yupp, thats my coupe

dude i kid u not, easy! its very very weird but very easy. i think it has a lot to do with the car only being driven 1-2/week and the fact that it gets washed once a week.

i still want a second date…paaaallleeezzz :cry:

I think I saw Neo187H today grabbing Quizno’s at Peter Harris plaza.

Pulled away in the white Mercedes service vehicle.

We all know the real batmobile Vette is a '78-'82 with plywood batwings. Ive seen it several times in Guilderland.

yeah ive seen that alot too!!!
its in troy all the time…
if you google it there’s a lot of stories about it and all that…

I always wear it, and even if I didnt want to my car would beep and bitch at me forever. Is it such a big deal to avoid traffic stops like these?

Saw a black GTR on my way to work this morning.

just saw my x’s new b/f at my door threating to me to watch my back:rofl god i love immature 17 yr olds:ahh

just saw a new Audi A something on New Scotland, fucking sexy as hell

Saw my car getting hit by a old guy:wtf left about a 3 inch scuff mark on the bumper which I have to replace the bumper anyways so I told him to have a nice day and not worry about it, he blessed me and looked shocked that I didnt tweak lmao.