Sightings Thread

yea we were goin down the hill and they were gettin loud so we turned around and cameo took the pic then i proceeded to floor the cameo and hit 2nd.

HA HA! They were gettin loud???

i think so

Saw this piece of art up in Plattsburgh around 615 tonight.

must be fast

those are the same wheels I had on my V6 camaro…

Your a retard for putting that on the internet

also saw skier dood going north on 87 around 2:30ish by exit 7 or 8:ninja

Saw chris in the SS earlier. Flipped him off in the process.

WELL thats just rude!!!:wtf

think I saw norwood around 6:30am on Sheridan Ave in Albany, unless it was another orange mustang.

Saw a light blue 2010 Mustang GT…Might have been a 2010 GT500, had Michigan “Manufacturer” plates on it. Assuming it’s the guy that lives in Latham that gets all the sick cars to test before the public gets their hands on them (i.e. SRT4 Caliber, Audi R8, Challenger SRT8, '10 Camaro SS are the other cars I’ve seen him driving)

i saw that shit on the northway by wolf rd a few days ago… i was like “I WANT ONE OF THEM!” to the chick that was in my car, and almost crashed because we were laughing so damn hard

saw silent on central ave by the lot

orange sentra with black rims stunting. kid comes flyin onto 155 and floors it, then slams on the brakes. durrr hurrr

someone with the plate “sxy tme” speeding up behind me then tailgating me for 2 miles on 146 :Idiots

I was in the gold pilot with the ski racks by the way.

Saw K20 I belive turning into napa on old wolf around 11:45 i was in the black exploder in front of you

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I hunted him down on my way to the post office. haha, what a clown:

Where the road splits ahead he stepped on it, and the guy in front of him merged over and he AGAIN slammed on the brakes :rofl The kid must go through pads once a month and warp his rotors every other week.

ya i was in that area

i saw a black STi inn mcd’s lot the 2 guys in it were eating … it was all stickerd up like it was sponcerd by red bull and DC …looked awsome and sounded mean as fuck